LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 17/18

Here you go V, it's official. Rondon to West Brom:

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Here you go V, it's official. Rondon to West Brom:

yes sir, sign me up as a West Brom fan, he should crack that starting XI pretty quickly. I know a lot of fans would had wanted him to land on a team with more playmakers but I look at the fact that he should be an undisputed starter as a positive. From what I've gathered West Brom has been a middle of the pack team the last 2-3 seasons and are shooting for a top 10 finish while finding a way to get the Euro. I'm doing a lot of research on them as we speak, they play Man City in a couple of hours.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
sounding like Imma have a real BPL team to root for this season

Who?

I'm going to assume it's West Brom, who are about to sign Rondon. Correct?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Cech - what was he doing?!? Arsenal disappoints again...

Yeah that was unlike him. Everyone has a bad game though. I remember Neuer had a real s**tty one against Leverkusen last season. Two goals he should have easily stopped.

True though Cech is past his prime. I do expect him and Arsenal to bounce back.

Chelsea looked ordinary as well.

So did ManU though they managed to win. LVG is going hard after Benzema now. So is Arsenal...maybe?!?
LVG wants anyone from Real Madrid, even if it's the waterboy. He's not getting Benzema. Arsenal would be the more likely destination, and that won't happen either. LVG is about to get Pedro isn't he?

Yeup Pedro is leaving - hopefully. But they'll still need a true striker as Pedro is going to fill Di Maria's place. Barca needs to sell Pedro to open up playing time for Munir and Sandro this season.
West Brom running some kind of 4-4-2 today

I'm already exited about following this Berahino kid
[ Edited by vrabbit on Aug 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM ]
Wouldn't mind watching Man City/West Brom, but at work right now . Glad Rondon is in the Premier League now so I can watch, instead of stuck in Russia where I got to see 0 matches.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Cech - what was he doing?!? Arsenal disappoints again...

Yeah that was unlike him. Everyone has a bad game though. I remember Neuer had a real s**tty one against Leverkusen last season. Two goals he should have easily stopped.

True though Cech is past his prime. I do expect him and Arsenal to bounce back.

Chelsea looked ordinary as well.

So did ManU though they managed to win. LVG is going hard after Benzema now. So is Arsenal...maybe?!?
LVG wants anyone from Real Madrid, even if it's the waterboy. He's not getting Benzema. Arsenal would be the more likely destination, and that won't happen either. LVG is about to get Pedro isn't he?

Yeup Pedro is leaving - hopefully. But they'll still need a true striker as Pedro is going to fill Di Maria's place. Barca needs to sell Pedro to open up playing time for Munir and Sandro this season.

Reports are they're about to make an offer for Harry Kane. Which would be good, cause after he develops further, in a year or 2, he can just come to Real .
Wouldn't mind watching Man City/West Brom, but at work right now . Glad Rondon is in the Premier League now so I can watch, instead of stuck in Russia where I got to see 0 matches.

http://www.atdhe.cc/soccer/stream-4120c4-west-bromwich-albion-vs-manchester-city

not pretty so far, MCFC are clearly better, not gonna freak out after 1 game against a class team like them but already having some concerns about WB's midfield. Poor play from the back end so far as well. 0-2 at the half. Rondon was introduced pre-game and is watching from the stands.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Want THIS
WTF

• 4ML
  • Veteran
WTF

I like it - it's their training shirt.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Neymar has mumps?
good lord Messi don't do them like that
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
good lord Messi don't do them like that

Don't really care for these supercups but those were some great free kicks. Fun first half.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Well...that was kinda

Yes, Barca won...but played turrible after going up 4-1 and let Sevilla all the way back. Defense has been a problem all pre-season and they need to fix this before La Liga starts.

Glad to see Pedro finishing off his career with another cup final goal. It seems like Pedro and Neymar always score in elimination and final games.

Props to Sevilla - they too were missing key pieces and fought for 120 minutes.
Share 49ersWebzone