LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

2015 ESPYS: Best Championship Performance

Yaa.... this still pisses me off
Lebron lost...

Madison carried his team to victory...

How do you give the award to Lebron?

You should have to win the championship in order to be considered for this award.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Lebron lost...

You should have to win the championship in order to be considered for this award.

The ESPY's are a joke anyways.

People will remember this more.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Lebron lost...

He doesn't appear to be anywhere near the ballpark in this photo. Maybe he's lost?
Lebron lost...

Its just crazy to me, because what madison did was f**king historic... how the hell did he get overlooked by someone who lost? If the cavs won id understand
Still don't know why he's in the middle of a wheat field in full game day garb. He looks lost. I'd make the argument that he's just playing a game of catch but a wheat field is a terrible place to play catch. So easy to lose the ball. Maybe he brought a bunch of balls. But still don't know why he didn't opt to play in grass. If you're working on your pitch it stands to reason that your friend is crouched which would make his glove difficult to see given not only the height of the wheat but also the color. It would camouflage the glove. But maybe that's how he got so good. I can't say for sure.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Still don't know why he's in the middle of a wheat field in full game day garb. He looks lost. I'd make the argument that he's just playing a game of catch but a wheat field is a terrible place to play catch. So easy to lose the ball. Maybe he brought a bunch of balls. But still don't know why he didn't opt to play in grass. If you're working on your pitch it stands to reason that your friend is crouched which would make his glove difficult to see given not only the height of the wheat but also the color. It would camouflage the glove. But maybe that's how he got so good. I can't say for sure.

Because hes from North Carolina farm country. He lives on a ranch in the offseason, and does manly things like chop firewood and herd cattle.

Because hes from North Carolina farm country. He lives on a ranch in the offseason, and does manly things like chop firewood and herd cattle.

That doesn't explain why he's in a wheat field fully decked in his game day attire, ball in hand. He even has that "Oh s**t, I'm in the wrong field" expression.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Mar 25, 2016 at 10:56 PM ]
madison is the man!

I've never seen anyone do what he did. Never even READ about someone doing the same things.

That doesn't explain why he's in a wheat field fully decked in his game day attire, ball in hand. He even has that "Oh s**t, I'm in the wrong field" expression.

Clearly its an attempt to hide the fact that hes normally bound to a wheelchair. The wheat is playing the part of FDR's podium.

Clearly its an attempt to hide the fact that hes normally bound to a wheelchair. The wheat is playing the part of FDR's podium.

I was trying to have an adult discussion. I found your post to be in very poor taste. There is nothing funny about the handicapped.

I was trying to have an adult discussion. I found your post to be in very poor taste. There is nothing funny about the handicapped.

Mentally or physically?

Mentally or physically?

Lol how did thread get so derailed lol

Mentally or physically?

Lol how did thread get so derailed lol

Someone just exhumed this thread a couple days ago.
Share 49ersWebzone