LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

2015 NBA Off-Season Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Mike Miller and Brendan Haywood to Blazers

I just posted today that Miller may get traded.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 26, 2015 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Portland will likely buy him out and hopefully he'll sign up with a contender.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah I read they plan to release both of them.

Makes sense cause wasn't Haywood's contract unguaranteed if he was cut by a certain date?
Awesome/funny/rare collection of old NBA pictures
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Makes sense cause wasn't Haywood's contract unguaranteed if he was cut by a certain date?

Aug. 1st. Glad Cavs were able to convert his contract for $10M exception. Can be useful at the deadline or even next off-season.

Still want someone on the perimeter. Hopefully, they'll be able to land someone who can play some defense and hit some 3s.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

They're gonna be fun to watch. I'm expecting a great season from the Bucks this season.

They're gonna be fun to watch. I'm expecting a great season from the Bucks this season.

Great things like the 3rd or 4th seed in the east and then bounced in the 2nd round, or actual great things like contending?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Great things like the 3rd or 4th seed in the east and then bounced in the 2nd round, or actual great things like contending?

For a championship? lol Hell no but I can see them contending for an appearance in the Conference Finals in a couple years after getting bounced in the 2nd round this year.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 26, 2015 at 11:40 PM ]

For a championship? lol Hell no but I can see them contending for an appearance in the Conference Finals in a couple years after getting bounced in the 2nd round this year.

Well he said great things, so I'm wondering exactly what he means by great. Because I don't see anything great in their horizon. Good, yeah. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yeup...such a young team - won't be contending right now lol. There are two obvious contenders in the East - Bulls and Cavs. Raptors and Wizards are fine teams and Atlanta will still be pretty good but Bulls and Cavs have the most talent.

So...a great season for young Bucks would be winning 50+ games and cracking the top 4 seed. They can't sneak up on teams this season...but they've added Monroe and will be gettin' Parker back. That's big. Also, MCW will have a full off-season to understand how to run Kidd's offense.

Defensively, they were really good last season. Should get better.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 27, 2015 at 2:45 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 27, 2015 at 12:37 AM ]
Considering where the Bucks were a few years ago (historically bad), and the relocation thing, they have a lot to look forward to this year. And they're in the East so that helps excite the fanbase with the mid level seed probably...

plus John Henson is 7'1
Share 49ersWebzone