There are 195 users in the forums

2015 NBA Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Magic offer Paul Milsap 4yr/80million

That signing would make ya forget about Harris pretty quickly

20 mill though

lol Better them then us. I love Paul but I would never go that high for him.
Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers are nearing agreement on a five-year maximum contract that will likely top $120 million.

The exact figures of the extension will depend on how much the NBA salary cap actually rises in 2016, but sources said the Blazers are prepared to pay Lillard the maximum amount they're allowed to and make him their designated player.

The extension will begin with the 16-17 season.
Mike Dunleavy Jr. has agreed upon a three-year, $14.4 million deal with the Chicago Bulls. Dunleavy will receive a partial guarantee on his contract in Year 3.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by jrg:
Magic offer Paul Milsap 4yr/80million

That signing would make ya forget about Harris pretty quickly

20 mill though

lol Better them then us. I love Paul but I would never go that high for him.

I agree. Milsap is good but that's almost 2 salaries right there.
Lamarcus... Go to San Antonio
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Lamarcus... Go to San Antonio

That Green signing looks like a bargain now....
Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers are nearing agreement on a five-year maximum contract that will likely top $120 million.

The exact figures of the extension will depend on how much the NBA salary cap actually rises in 2016, but sources said the Blazers are prepared to pay Lillard the maximum amount they're allowed to and make him their designated player.

The extension will begin with the 16-17 season.

He's going to be really unhappy in two years. Lopez, Matthews, Alridge are all FA's and could possibly leave the team. Batum has already been traded for scrubs. They might be in rebuild mode and Lillard may not appreciate that.
'Bron realize his mistake from a year ago and decide on the Suns yet?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 32s33 seconds ago
The Spurs are clear leaders for Aldridge. As of now, the Suns are still scheduled to meet with Aldridge after SA does. Tough act to follow.

Originally posted by lazy:
Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 32s33 seconds ago
The Spurs are clear leaders for Aldridge. As of now, the Suns are still scheduled to meet with Aldridge after SA does. Tough act to follow.

Sarver gonna find out what the Spurs offered, then offer $10 million less.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jul 1, 2015 at 11:15 AM ]
Mike Dunleavy Jr. has agreed upon a three-year, $14.4 million deal with the Chicago Bulls. Dunleavy will receive a partial guarantee on his contract in Year 3.

screw you FO. can't they have ridden themselves with Duke players. have they not learned from the past with Luol Deng and before him E. Brand...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Not surprising:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls finalizing a five-year, $95M maximum contract with player option after four years, league sources tell Yahoo.
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-love-cavaliers-unfinished-business/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cleveland is going to be paying a crazy amount for going over the luxury tax... They better win the title this year.
Share 49ersWebzone