LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

Rooting for Kopeka this week if we can see a lot of his girlfriend. LOL

Seriously though, excited about watching the year's last major this week. My pick.. Justin Rose. He just always seems to be in the hunt in majors.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Seriously though, excited about watching the year's last major this week. My pick.. Justin Rose. He just always seems to be in the hunt in majors.

Holy tata's!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Holy tata's!

Are those ears or handles?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Holy tata's!

Are those ears or handles?

Lmao
Lowry with the 63

Can brooks catch up?
Lowry with the 63

Can brooks catch up?

The weather might be pretty f**ked up. Could be anybody's game, tomorrow.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

Talk about a hole in one!
Pretty cool to see Lowry play so well and win . Would have hated to see him blow the lead today. Koepka with another solid major who could have made it close if he had been able to make any putts all week.
Shane Lowry wins at Portrush, just so happens to be his home course. It's such an unfair advantage.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Shane Lowry wins at Portrush, just so happens to be his home course. It's such an unfair advantage.

Lol at being an "unfair advantage". He isnt from Northern Ireland anyway. But the #4 ranked player in the world is. Ask Rory how much of an unfair advantage it was after shooting a 79 on the opening round and missing the cut.

• Garce
  • Veteran

Still have to execute.
Originally posted by Garce:
Still have to execute.

Links golf is a whole different ballgame than the manicured courses in the US. The wind blows many miles per hour and they don't stop play when it starts to rain.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:
Still have to execute.

Links golf is a whole different ballgame than the manicured courses in the US. The wind blows many miles per hour and they don't stop play when it starts to rain.

And he was playing in the late groups where the weather was the toughest.

Is this serious? I honestly can't tell
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Is this serious? I honestly can't tell

Yes.
Share 49ersWebzone