LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

2014-2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

This is a cool pic

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
PG's don't assist anymore. They are basically SG's that handle the ball up the court.

Just because Steph Curry is other worldly doesn't meant PGs don't assist anymore. lol
can't see the Spurs moving on to the 2nd round
I'm really curious to see how Rose plays tonight. If he can average 20+ppg and 5+apg the Bulls will have a good chance of coming out of the East.
Pop got completely out-coached last night by Doc
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Then proceeded to act butthurt during his post game interview. Hopefully we get passed this Spurs dominance already!

I thought it was more about the Spurs players being outplayed by a younger more athletic team.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I like what the Raptors are building, but that's a seriously flawed team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I thought it was more about the Spurs players being outplayed by a younger more athletic team.

Well they did a great job double teaming Kawhi and we didn't have an answer for it, they had a s**t ton of effort plays, we had a lot of turnovers and didn't move the ball like we usually do, oh and also we missed nearly damn every shot we took. Deandre Jordan had a huge presence in the game. Every time one of our players took a shot and Deandre was even remotely close to them they would alter their shot and you could tell it was happening. Spurs gotta answer game 2 or it could get ugly.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I like this lineup for Boston with all 3 guards (smart, Bradley, and Thomas) playing together.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Lol what is hondo doing?!?
Ridiculous right now. f**king slams all over Dallas.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dwight Howard and Josh Smith had a dunk contest against Dallas. That was scary good.

Dwight looks to be fully back.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Dwight Howard and Josh Smith had a dunk contest against Dallas. That was scary good.

Dwight looks to be fully back.

That s**t was crazy. I was watching it like nooooo f**king away and it just kept kept happening.
LOL Rondo is so done in Dallas. Dude just doesn't care anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone