LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

Oakland Athletics thread

Originally posted by dmax:
Where you gonna park?
Until I see shovels in the dirt ..I'm gonna be skeptical

You'll have to arrive by boat.
lol no one watched? I think the A's will be a top 5 offense this year. I'll I ask is for the pitching to be somewhat decent.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
lol no one watched? I think the A's will be a top 5 offense this year. I'll I ask is for the pitching to be somewhat decent.

Planning on watching tonight. Fn Seattle.

i used to wake up at 5 am and turn on the A's radio broadcast or watch the game while I lay in bed half asleep to catch these games in Japan
Now I just don't care about the A's anymore Still haven't recovered from trading Cespedes when we had the best team in baseball and then trading JD the off season after. Was so attached to that team but now im just not interested in baseball anymore. At least I won't be disappointed again when they trade Khris Davis at the deadline and get rid of Chapman in 2 years
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

i used to wake up at 5 am and turn on the A's radio broadcast or watch the game while I lay in bed half asleep to catch these games in Japan
Now I just don't care about the A's anymore Still haven't recovered from trading Cespedes when we had the best team in baseball and then trading JD the off season after. Was so attached to that team but now im just not interested in baseball anymore. At least I won't be disappointed again when they trade Khris Davis at the deadline and get rid of Chapman in 2 years

The Donaldson trade ripped my heart out but im still standing somehow!
The Donaldson trade ripped my heart out but im still standing somehow!

Maybe when (if?) they get their new stadium and if spend a decent amount of money per year I'll get back into it. But I've been disinterested in the mlb in general for a few years now
Good home start. And Morales. I have no idea what a right harnate bone is, though, or how it's removal will affect Matt Olson.
You can blame Phx for this:

Originally posted by 49erWill:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Mod on mod violence..
Mod on mod violence..

2 vs 1.

Mod on mod violence..

2 vs 1.

Meh
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

Would've loved to keep Cespedes, but I knew he was gone (like Tejada). Maybe he'll come back later in his career. I do hope they give Chapman a Chavez contract.
Share 49ersWebzone