LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

#1 pick time

And thankfully Eppler will be gone as well. Hopefully we get a GM that puts a bigger emphasis on pitching.
Nooo let's get a catcher turned 3B or LF that hits 206 with zero power
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Nooo let's get a catcher turned 3B or LF that hits 206 with zero power

I know Angels fans would hate it but I think it's time to trade Trout for a boatload of prospects and young proven players. He is the best all around player in decades in my opinion yet is going to be stuck on a team that never contends.

It's the right move for Trout and the team.

FREE MIKE TROUT
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I know Angels fans would hate it but I think it's time to trade Trout for a boatload of prospects and young proven players. He is the best all around player in decades in my opinion yet is going to be stuck on a team that never contends.

FREE MIKE TROUT

FREE MIKE TROUT

** breaking news **

"Trout traded to the giants for a boatload of prospects and young proven players"

Deal fell through, Giants have none
Originally posted by 49erWill:

FREE MIKE TROUT

** breaking news **

"Trout traded to the giants for a boatload of prospects and young proven players"

Actually you are wrong. The Giants have a much stronger farm system than you think and far better than the Angels. I just feel bad for Trout. He is going to be the greatest player to never be in a WS at this rate.

Here is a link for you. Giants 10th ranked farm system. Angels 26th.

https://www.mlb.com/news/2020-farm-system-rankings
Originally posted by 49erWill:

FREE MIKE TROUT

** breaking news **

Actually you are wrong. The Giants have a much stronger farm system than you think and far better than the Angels. I just feel bad for Trout. He is going to be the greatest player to never be in a WS at this rate.

Here is a link for you. Giants 10th ranked farm system. Angels 26th.

https://www.mlb.com/news/2020-farm-system-rankings

Stop invading our thread with facts. Ugh

FREE MIKE TROUT
Dear Ninerjohn-

You're my boy. You have good intentions. I'm not mad at you.

But you can f**k the f**k off until you have not f**ked off any further.

Trout is locked in.

Love you.

Mean it.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

FREE MIKE TROUT
Dear Ninerjohn-

You're my boy. You have good intentions. I'm not mad at you.

But you can f**k the f**k off until you have not f**ked off any further.

Trout is locked in.

Love you.

Mean it.

Lol. All good.

FREE MIKE TROUT
I'll never forgive Will for the 2002 World Series.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I'll never forgive Will for the 2002 World Series.

Share 49ersWebzone