There are 169 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Ryu gone too

Was just about to post that. Wtf..I thought we were gonna spend money on pitching.

Well hopefully the offense is gonna be insane with Jo and Rendon added to the mix, otherwise another season with no playoffs since we have average pitching depth and really no #1 either.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Dec 23, 2019 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Ryu gone too

Was just about to post that. Wtf..I thought we were gonna spend money on pitching.

Well hopefully the offense is gonna be insane with Jo and Rendon added to the mix, otherwise another season with no playoffs since we have average pitching depth and really no #1 either.

D-backs signed Kole Calhoun.

Good for him.
Hopefull this Joc guy is a good pitcher

Oh wait...nvm
Jokes aside I'm a coward. I like the move. Our OF gonna continue being solid even if we have an injury or two there.
Jokes aside I'm a coward. I like the move. Our OF gonna continue being solid even if we have an injury or two there.

I knew it.

I knew it.

I knew it.

❤️

Go halos.
Deal fell through
Deal fell through

Great...

Griffin UCL injury, no timetable for his return.

Wow...
Griffin UCL injury, no timetable for his return.

Wow...

Ugh
Detmers is such a polished pitcher, he could be ready next year if every pans out. Looks like everyone will be ready when our season starts which is great, rotation should look like this: Heaney, Teheran, Canning, Bundy, Sandoval, Ohtani. That's the best rotation we've had since 2014, and when Detmers comes up we'll be even better.
Originally posted by JayBomber:
Detmers is such a polished pitcher, he could be ready next year if every pans out. Looks like everyone will be ready when our season starts which is great, rotation should look like this: Heaney, Teheran, Canning, Bundy, Sandoval, Ohtani. That's the best rotation we've had since 2014, and when Detmers comes up we'll be even better.

Ya I really liked the pick. He's got a good arm and a solid frame, very easy delivery.

Our biggest issue has been SP health for such a long time now, and he looks like the type of a pitcher who can go 30 games a year.

He actually reminds me of Washburn with his velocity, location, + good curve. I don't think we should expect him to be a ace type pitcher, but I can see him being a solid #2 or #3 for many years. But if he can add some extra velocity on his fastball, he can probably become an ace type pitcher. That curveball of his is pretty damn good.

Hopefully he's ready by 2021
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 12, 2020 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by JayBomber:

Share 49ersWebzone