LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Bobblehead give away for Duck's Night:

Guess I know where I will be on 9/13

Can't wait till you give me mine on 9/14 😍
LTBU!!! Let's get to 500!
Wow f**k that umpire. Was calling strikes against us that were a half foot off the plate. Glad Kole ripped into him at the end.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Wow f**k that umpire. Was calling strikes against us that were a half foot off the plate. Glad Kole ripped into him at the end.

That was horrible.
Welcome back Upton.

Time to make a playoff push now. Skaggs, Heaney, and the two rooks need to pitch well from here on out. We got the offense, just need the pitching to keep us in games at least.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 18, 2019 at 9:46 AM ]
Welcome back Upton.

Time to make a playoff push now. Skaggs, Heaney, and the two rooks need to pitch well from here on out. We got the offense, just need the pitching to keep us in games at least.

That was a noooo doubter. Do we have the pitching to make the playoffs? God I don't know. We have the bullpen. I can't believe how big of a let down skaggs and heaney are year in year out.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Welcome back Upton.

That was a noooo doubter. Do we have the pitching to make the playoffs? God I don't know. We have the bullpen. I can't believe how big of a let down skaggs and heaney are year in year out.

This team actually reminds me a lot of our WS team. Our SPs were also pretty average that year. Ortiz, Appier, Sele. Washburn and Lackey (who was rookie) were having a good year though. But we had a great bullpen, and a couple HR guys (Glaus, Anderson, Salmon), and some good RISP hitters too.

I think we can make a WC push. Rays are playing well, and Red Sox have the talent to still win a lot of games, but besides that there really isn't another team that scares me too much.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Welcome back Upton.

This team actually reminds me a lot of our WS team. Our SPs were also pretty average that year. Ortiz, Appier, Sele. Washburn and Lackey (who was rookie) were having a good year though. But we had a great bullpen, and a couple HR guys (Glaus, Anderson, Salmon), and some good RISP hitters too.

I think we can make a WC push. Rays are playing well, and Red Sox have the talent to still win a lot of games, but besides that there really isn't another team that scares me too much.

Agreed there, I just can't believe the Rangers are still where they are. That team always over achieves IMO. Our remaining series with them will be huge.
Upton came back strong.
I hope Heaney shuts me up like Skaggs has so far (thru 7)

Don't look now. Halos are .500 just got upton and Simmons rehab start today. LFG!
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Jun 18, 2019 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Upton came back strong.

.500 !!!!!

Oh hey Jo Adell
Originally posted by JayBomber:

Oh hey Jo Adell

Share 49ersWebzone