LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
https://www.latimes.com/sports/angels/la-sp-angels-will-wilson-signs-draft-pick-20190610-story.html

I like this pick. Hes solid on defense and hes a good hitter. He can play pretty much anywhere in the infield, hes gonna be a SS, for now. He was also in the booth during last nights game. Very well spoken and seemed very excited to be here. Said he compares his game to Alex Bregman.

He's 2B of the future, I think is what the plan is.
F the doyers! Let's sweep this little 2 game set of the freeway series. Thank god this isn't in chains ravine probably 105 last night there lol
Let's go boys
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
https://www.latimes.com/sports/angels/la-sp-angels-will-wilson-signs-draft-pick-20190610-story.html

I like this pick. Hes solid on defense and hes a good hitter. He can play pretty much anywhere in the infield, hes gonna be a SS, for now. He was also in the booth during last nights game. Very well spoken and seemed very excited to be here. Said he compares his game to Alex Bregman.

Ya, hopefully. I like that they are playing him at SS though, that should make him a better defensive player, his transition to 2B should be smooth.

Ya, hopefully. I like that they are playing him at SS though, that should make him a better defensive player, his transition to 2B should be smooth.

On the topic, Fletcher is truly a godsend. How many guys in their 2nd year in the bigs hitting 300, can play a really solid 3B, SS and 2B, with a little LF, and have as high a % wRISP?

On the topic, Fletcher is truly a godsend. How many guys in their 2nd year in the bigs hitting 300, can play a really solid 3B, SS and 2B, with a little LF, and have as high a % wRISP?

Hes perfect for this team. We havent had a good utility guy since Figgins.
Love beating the doyers
I am now 4-1 at games, had a little hiccup with the home opener but i've been perfect ever since

Ohtani's homer was an absolute missile! Can't wait for simba, upton and middleton to be back
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Love beating the doyers
Same. When we going to a game, bruh?
Originally posted by JayBomber:
I am now 4-1 at games, had a little hiccup with the home opener but i've been perfect ever since

Ohtani's homer was an absolute missile! Can't wait for simba, upton and middleton to be back

[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 12, 2019 at 8:50 PM ]

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Love beating the doyers
Same. When we going to a game, bruh?

Wassup foo you are supposed to tell me!
Shohei hit for the cycle
7th Angel to do so
Shohei hit for the cycle

Bobblehead give away for Duck's Night:

Guess I know where I will be on 9/13