Waaaaaalsh

That was cool for the kid.
Heaney

Now stay healthy pls
[ Edited by TheGore49er on May 26, 2019 at 8:57 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Heaney

Now stay healthy pls

2 runs in 5 innings for his 1st game back... I'll take it.
I like beating Texas
Light dat baby up!!!
Shohei
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Well if this kid is for real like Canning, and we get Upton back, we will have a chance at a wildcard spot.

Unless the Rays fall apart, it seems like they will be a lock for one of the spots. But no other team has seperated themselves yet for that 2nd spot.

Heaney
Skaggs
Canning
Suarez
Pena
Nick

No more Cahill or Harvey.
Kole with a clutch HR in the 8th
Originally posted by 49erWill:

He did pretty good.
https://www.latimes.com/sports/angels/la-sp-angels-will-wilson-signs-draft-pick-20190610-story.html

I like this pick. Hes solid on defense and hes a good hitter. He can play pretty much anywhere in the infield, hes gonna be a SS, for now. He was also in the booth during last nights game. Very well spoken and seemed very excited to be here. Said he compares his game to Alex Bregman.
Well if this kid is for real like Canning, and we get Upton back, we will have a chance at a wildcard spot.

Unless the Rays fall apart, it seems like they will be a lock for one of the spots. But no other team has seperated themselves yet for that 2nd spot.

Heaney
Skaggs
Canning
Suarez
Pena
Nick

No more Cahill or Harvey.

Canning is impressive. Guy paints the corners and has poise like a veteran. I'm not sure if he will ever be a dominant #1, but he is a plus #2 and really I can tell complain about that.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Jun 11, 2019 at 6:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone