LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

I replace Tommy with Cozart on that list btw..
Originally posted by JayBomber:
I replace Tommy with Cozart on that list btw..

Yea good lord Cozart just add another to the long list of respectable players that land at jonh Wayne and forget how to play baseball with vernon wells, david freese josh hamilton list goes on
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Tommy La Steroid!!!

Heyoooooooi!!!!

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
When Upton gets back, a lineup of fletch/la stella, trout – ohtani – upton – simmons – Calhoun is absolutely playoff bound IMO. Couple that with stellar infield defense of fletch/simmons…and really I think Anderson – Buttrey – Robles can be an elite backend. We have the lowest whiff % in the majors, another key component for longevity…Just our starting pitching it that bad I don't know if we can get the wildcard spot. If we are serious about making a run this year we may have to give up Ward/Thaiss for starting pitching…
Tropeano coming back, Heaney probably on his last chance. Maybe if one of those guys surprises we can make it happen.

Honestly i would rather trade Jo. Kole, Trout, Sho, Upton, Goodwin, thats a loaded OF already, where would Jo play if he gets called up? The only way i see him getting a starting OF spot is if Koles option doesn't get picked up after this year. Plus Jo has a lot more value. We can package him, plus Thaiss or Ward, for a damn good starter.

That would be interesting but i don't think we get rid of Jo, he's our most prized prospect since Trout. & Kole is about to be 33 this year... his bat has been sus the past couple years, I for sure think Jo is going to be Koles replacement. I've seen things from angels beat writers on twitter saying we pull up Adell late August / early September and see what he has, his performance will be the deciding factor in us picking up Koles expensive option or letting him walk. I love Kole and he's always been one of my faves, but the dude as been extremely inconsistent.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
When Upton gets back, a lineup of fletch/la stella, trout – ohtani – upton – simmons – Calhoun is absolutely playoff bound IMO. Couple that with stellar infield defense of fletch/simmons…and really I think Anderson – Buttrey – Robles can be an elite backend. We have the lowest whiff % in the majors, another key component for longevity…Just our starting pitching it that bad I don't know if we can get the wildcard spot. If we are serious about making a run this year we may have to give up Ward/Thaiss for starting pitching…
Tropeano coming back, Heaney probably on his last chance. Maybe if one of those guys surprises we can make it happen.

Honestly i would rather trade Jo. Kole, Trout, Sho, Upton, Goodwin, thats a loaded OF already, where would Jo play if he gets called up? The only way i see him getting a starting OF spot is if Koles option doesn't get picked up after this year. Plus Jo has a lot more value. We can package him, plus Thaiss or Ward, for a damn good starter.

That would be interesting but i don't think we get rid of Jo, he's our most prized prospect since Trout. & Kole is about to be 33 this year... his bat has been sus the past couple years, I for sure think Jo is going to be Koles replacement. I've seen things from angels beat writers on twitter saying we pull up Adell late August / early September and see what he has, his performance will be the deciding factor in us picking up Koles expensive option or letting him walk. I love Kole and he's always been one of my faves, but the dude as been extremely inconsistent.

Ya like I said, if we dont keep Kole, go with Jo. Call him up later on in the year and see how does. Thats a good approach.
Ohhhhh yeah baby see ya bour! Really excited to see this Walsh kid, lets see what he can do!
Damm what a great throw by their CF. At least sho didnt get hurt on that slide
Damm what a great throw by their CF. At least sho didnt get hurt on that slide

I was thinking that too, Sho isn't slow either so the throw had to be perfect & it was. Seen that he threw that ball at like 98 mph from around 230 feet.. a freaking missile lol
Ohhhhh yeah baby see ya bour! Really excited to see this Walsh kid, lets see what he can do!

Harvey's best game tonight.

Canning 😳
Heaney ready soon. Hopefully that mans no more Cahill
Lol it rained for like a half hour down here then was sunny skies by gametime and they called it? Wow
Harvey lol
Nick ready soon?
Share 49ersWebzone