There are 100 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread****

we keep getting bats when we need pitching. they keep depending on Richards every year to be the ace and he can't be healthy. hopefully that Ohtani guy is a beast.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
we keep getting bats when we need pitching. they keep depending on Richards every year to be the ace and he can't be healthy. hopefully that Ohtani guy is a beast.

Can't disagree. Looks like a really solid defensive team and some decent O now, but still need a pitcher or two to be considered contenders, IMO.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Can't disagree. Looks like a really solid defensive team and some decent O now, but still need a pitcher or two to be considered contenders, IMO.

I agree. I'm just happy they are making moves. Eppler isn't playing. I think he will get an arm for sure. We did have a few guys come out of nowhere last year (bidwell and Meyer).

Our team wasn't that bad last year. 80-82 with a ton of injuries. I don't think we are really losing anyone key.
Halos putting in some new big video boards in, seen the crane as I drove by.

Originally posted by 49erWill:

They look good
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I am confident we will find a decent rotation with a combination of a healthy or hurt, richards, skaggs, heaney, bidwell, meyer, Ohtani, ramirez etc. We can find 4 starting good pitchers and go from there. There not much not to like about the D and O. Wildcard should be very attainable.
Vlad headed to the HOF!
Vlad headed to the HOF!

as an Angel too. the first

that's awesome, he's by far my favorite hitter of all time. dude was so fun too watch, he could hit any pitch thrown anywhere.

Vlad headed to the HOF!

as an Angel too. the first

that's awesome, he's by far my favorite hitter of all time. dude was so fun too watch, he could hit any pitch thrown anywhere.

Awesome indeed!!!
Stopped by the team store today.
Stopped by the team store today.

CJ Cron traded to the Rays for player to be named 🤔
CJ Cron traded to the Rays for player to be named 🤔

Share 49erswebzone