Originally posted by 49erWill:
G Rich

FA as well. sucks for him, couldn't have happened at a worse time
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
G Rich

Yup.

What's up with all our pitcher injuries?
G Rich

Yup.

What's up with all our pitcher injuries?

I blame MS
Kole though!
Yippee... we got one vs the Astros.
Yippee... we got one vs the Astros.

...ya

sadly, it looks like no playoffs though. MS needs to go, thanks for the WS over 15 years ago, but enough of him...he just doesn't bring any fire to the players and is far behind with analytics.

i saw a stat on espn that we are like 2nd to last out of teams to use defensive shifts, we only do it like 3.5% of the time. and i know we've had bullpen issues, but he has been mismanaging the bullpen so much, then his infatuation with hitting Trout 2nd and sticking with Albert as a cleanup hitter for all these years. He finally started batting Simmons 2nd and Trout 3rd the last week or two, but it might be a little too late now. the way SEA and OAK are playing, i don't see us getting in.
Sweeping the White Sox would be a good start.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

That would be nice. This team is so inconsistent though, I can't see them doing it.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

That would be nice. This team is so inconsistent though, I can't see them doing it.

We just don't have the pitching staff to make a run. I really have been keeping up hope all year I think I finally just accepted it fully.
I hope we don't get swept

Can we get 1 vs this crappy team?
Drive home safely!
Good story with Arcia. Been in the minors for like over 10 years, first MLB game, hits a HR in his first AB, then drives in 6 yesterday.

oh, and fire MS!
Good story with Arcia. Been in the minors for like over 10 years, first MLB game, hits a HR in his first AB, then drives in 6 yesterday.

oh, and fire MS!

Awesome story. Halos looked good the 1st two games vs Seattle but not today

oh, and fire MS!

Awesome story. Halos looked good the 1st two games vs Seattle but not today

i blame MS. i bet he was slow clapping every time our player hit a ground ball or we threw a bad pitch.

fire MS!
Share 49ersWebzone