There are 102 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread****

Hey like hella cool contribution bro!
Trouts a beast
Butera traded haha. #powerofcarlos
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey. That Giants sweep over the Angels was a lot of fun. Good times.

grats on the regular season wins. i'll take the WS trophy that we won over you guys and barry roids.
http://thebiglead.com/2015/05/18/josh-donaldson-invited-the-angels-dugout-to-perform-a-vulgar-act-today/

clown
pujols on a home run spree the last week
#firescioscia
Originally posted by nipplehead:
#firescioscia



Where you at, kid?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 161,787
Pujols for HR Derby

Give him back to the Cardinals
Originally posted by jrg:
Pujols for HR Derby

Give him back to the Cardinals

lol no. Finally paying off.

Plus the Hamilton fiasco.

Uhhh does anyone else see a little MadBum in Heaney?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:


Where you at, kid?

Just livin, man. No complaints. I actually live with my GF pretty close to Angel Stadium nowadays. Go to a few games every couple of months. This board updates so frequently that I can't keep up, makes it tough to post consistently.

How you living?
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:


Where you at, kid?

Just livin, man. No complaints. I actually live with my GF pretty close to Angel Stadium nowadays. Go to a few games every couple of months. This board updates so frequently that I can't keep up, makes it tough to post consistently.

How you living?

Good - can't complain. Still in SC.

Aren't you a lawyer now?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good - can't complain. Still in SC.

Aren't you a lawyer now?

Yup! For better or worse, haha. Work for a small firm in Costa Mesa doing business litigation and bankruptcy work. It's not bad. You're in the legal field too, right?
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good - can't complain. Still in SC.

Aren't you a lawyer now?

Yup! For better or worse, haha. Work for a small firm in Costa Mesa doing business litigation and bankruptcy work. It's not bad. You're in the legal field too, right?

Sent you a PM so as to stop clogging this thread.
Share 49erswebzone