There are 145 users in the forums

******OFFICIAL 2015 MEN'S NCAA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT******

Duke, n***a.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Duke, n***a.

Was hoping Wisconsin would win. Quite frankly I am sick of Kentucky and Duke.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
If you're going to hand the championship to a team don't make it so obvious, damn.

I watched the last 12 min or so of the game. Pretty good until the last 5 min when the refs turned the game.

4 clear charging non calls, then they call Wis for a charge on a iffy call
a baseline step out and a ball clearly off the fingertip of a duke player not even seen on replay.
at least six free possessions for duke toward the end of the game

wonder how Vegas made out last night?
Originally posted by SoCold:
If you're going to hand the championship to a team don't make it so obvious, damn.

I watched the last 12 min or so of the game. Pretty good until the last 5 min when the refs turned the game.

4 clear charging non calls, then they call Wis for a charge on a iffy call
a baseline step out and a ball clearly off the fingertip of a duke player not even seen on replay.
at least six free possessions for duke toward the end of the game

wonder how Vegas made out last night?

It was pretty bad.

But in defense of the refs, the first half calls went Wisconsins way
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Was hoping Wisconsin would win. Quite frankly I am sick of Kentucky and Duke.

Feel the same way. Coach K always gets the squeaky clean kids and Kentucky is a one stop off before the pros.
Its bullcrap how no ones asks Coach Flop why he let a raper play on his team and only let him go when the females went public with the accusations

f**k Duke
Lol at Bo Whinin' crying about the refs, the only reason they even beat Kentucky was because of a shot clock violation that wasn't called. Duke played the majority of the first half with their two best players in foul trouble. As for Flopping.. Its funny watching Kaminski at 7'0" tall flopping around like a little ho when he barely gets touched.. Loved watching Duke bust that ass.. The Empire Strikes back... Again..

Wiiiiiin shaaaaaaares
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Lol at Bo Whinin' crying about the refs, the only reason they even beat Kentucky was because of a shot clock violation that wasn't called. Duke played the majority of the first half with their two best players in foul trouble. As for Flopping.. Its funny watching Kaminski at 7'0" tall flopping around like a little ho when he barely gets touched.. Loved watching Duke bust that ass.. The Empire Strikes back... Again..

Wiiiiiin shaaaaaaares

lol

And I didn't have a horse in the race, but Wisconsin got completely hosed by the refs.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

Wiiiiiin shaaaaaaares

lol

And I didn't have a horse in the race, but Wisconsin got completely hosed by the refs.

Same here. I am not one who b***hes about the referrees but that was a terribly one sided officiated game.
As opposed to what exactly? If anything I'd argue that more fouls should have been called in favor of duke. Grayson got hacked two more times when he drive... Two of Winslow's fouls were b******t.. Kaminski was raping okafor all night. Duke got the calls because their guards drove the ball and didn't stand around like stiffs jacking up 3's.

At the end of the day, you don't blame the refs. You play ball. When duke lost to Indiana in 2002 after blowing a 17 point lead when Carlos boozer was tackled going up for the game winning shot K didn't complain like Bo's b***h ass did. He manned up.. Said "blame me, losers blame the officials".. Wisconsin had a nine point lead with both okafor and Winslow on the bench and let a kid who scored 16 total points in the entire tournament f**k them up. That's on Bo Ryan for not adjusting and on his slow ass players for not staying in front of Allen..
Share 49ersWebzone