There are 77 users in the forums

PYMWYMI - The Harbaugh Debate

A
B

Could be aa simple fix with firing Roman.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
My answer is neither. I'm not "glad" Harbaugh is leaving, but if he and Roman are a package deal they both have to go. The passing game has evolved with the rule changes the last 3 years, and we seem to be the only team that hasn't seen a lick of improvement in that area over that time. That's entirely on Roman and Harbs.

This. I dont want Harbaugh to go but Kaepernick has regressed, Roman is garbage, this team has been outplayed and outcoached in the second half of every game this season, the playclock is still an issue after four seasons and this offense looks utterly predictable, if Harbaugh isnt willing to make the necessary changes, then I see no other choice left.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
B

Harbaugh has full control over his staff, he could have fired Roman already, that he hasnt means he has no intention of ever doing so. His brother certaonly had no problem dumping his OC who happened to be a close family friend to boot.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 27, 2014 at 7:25 AM ]
B
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. I dont want Harbaugh to go but Kaepernick has regressed, Roman is garbage, this team has been outplayed and outcoached in the second half of every game this season, the playclock is still an issue after four seasons and this offense looks utterly predictable, if Harbaugh isnt willing to make the necessary changes, then I see no other choice left.

Signed.
  • CMIO
Holmgren our savior
Both A and B........ Jim Harbaugh will be missed... but regardless when healthy the 49ers have a Super Bowl caliber roster.... Vic Fangio is great at defensive coordinator Greg Roman needs to be fired ASAP Time for a new offense system ...... And beside of all the BS that been going on we still had a top ranked defense this season are young rookie talent at Linebacker is on the rise to be coming great linebackers like Chris Borland......... and Aaron Lynch on pass rush.. Chris Borland and Aaron Lynch are on the rise to becoming great linebackers and to add a healthy NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis back next seanson we have good deapth at linebacker....... as for Kaepernick got a lot of potential he just needs to work this offseason on improving his mechanics footwork and his throwing accuracy and he will be a great quarterback. Get rid of Greg roman and get a better offensive coordinator and start a new offensive system When healthy our offensive line is top ranked in the NFL so in the off-season I would like to see Greg Roman gone!
A no question. Hopefully we trade up for my boy mariota and trade kap
B.

Originally posted by jays9ers:
B

I don't think that is an option with Harbaugh
I will reserve my call until I see the new coaching staff. I would like to keep Harbaugh, but fire the whole offensive staff and bring in a real coordinator, and a new QB to challenge Kap
A. but contingent on who the new coaching staff is. The offense is broke and needs fixing. If Harbaugh stays, so does Roman imo and that means the same thing we have seen the past 4 years from this offense. We can do better.
Mistake.
A. Harbaugh believes too much in Roman and Harbaugh is responsible for the offense. Our defense has carried us. Since Harbs is tied to Roman, we need to make a change, unfortunately. I am optimistic but also need to see who the HC will be. If they can retain most of the defensive staff, even better. Wasn't too excited before about Tomsula or Fangio as HC, but if it keeps our defense intact and we can get a good OC, I am fine with it.
Share 49erswebzone