LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Didn't he finish his warmup? Just seems like they are being super careful, which they should.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Oh man, if this is true.

Fear it's a grade 2 sprain and he could be out the rest of the regular season.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2023/03/08/kevin-durant-could-miss-remainder-of-regular-season-with-ankle-sprain/69988033007/

2 weeks.
Suns need this win tonight vs the Bucks if they have any hope of moving up in the standings. WHY KD, WHY? Wear high tops, motherf**ker!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Suns need this win tonight vs the Bucks if they have any hope of moving up in the standings. WHY KD, WHY? Wear high tops, motherf**ker!

Time to look below - here come the clippers and warriors.
Tonight feels like a must win, but with no KD and DA I don't like our chances.
Tonight feels like a must win, but with no KD and DA I don't like our chances.

At this point hoping the kings just hold off Phoenix, stay at 6 and hope W's move up to 5.
Tony Buckets with two games in a row doing what he used to do before the foot injury. Hopefully he's rounding back into form and can be that consistent scorer off the bench we need come playoff time.
KD back, DA back. Tony Buckets rounding into form. Time to run the table to end the season and go into the playoffs with momentum. LFG!!
8-0 with KD in the line-up.
Paul looks done. He has his moments but he's short on his shots more often than not, and he's taking shots in his normal spots. Thank God Booker is rounding into a juggernaut and you have that lanky ass b*****d in KD who can still score at an elite level when needed.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Apr 20, 2023 at 9:50 PM ]

I know Cam is hurt, but it's concerning just how little Monty is trusting our bench. We can't be playing our starters 40+ mins a night and think they will continue to produce night after night. It's not gonna end well if we can't get more guys involved to spell our starters.
I know Cam is hurt, but it's concerning just how little Monty is trusting our bench. We can't be playing our starters 40+ mins a night and think they will continue to produce night after night. It's not gonna end well if we can't get more guys involved to spell our starters.

Yup, those 40+ minutes games are GOING to catch up to the team. Monte is not having a great playoffs so far. I'll cut him some slack though since the starting lineup has been in so much flux lately.

Because the bench sucks. They've got too many guys that are borderline unplayable. Last two years you had guys like Payne, Craig, Cam, JaVale and others coming off the bench. Now its more like "who is least likely to f**k up?" They also should have never traded Saric. At least he could provide some scoring off the bench.
LFG, close this s**t out tonight! Our starters have been playing heavy minutes and could use an extra day or two of rest. Cam Payne listed as probable. Hopefully he can spell Paul effectively, unlike stupid Shamet, and Paul can have a game where he plays 32 minutes or less.
Share 49ersWebzone