There are 193 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Bout time this happened.
I hope we don't get another Sarver.
Nice play on last year's Valley jerseys on these new jerseys

Shaq is throwing out Jeff Bezos as a guy interested in purchasing the Suns.
I heard it's Donald Sterling.
Did the Suns just lose to a WNBA team or something? Who the hell are the 36ers?
Originally posted by walker807:
Did the Suns just lose to a WNBA team or something? Who the hell are the 36ers?

Aussie pro team
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
If we don't win it all this year I will ask the mods to ban me from the WZ

Ok 👍🏼

Klay is such a bish.
Klay is such a bish.

That would be 4 time NBA Champion Bish. Booker, on the other hand, is just a ringless bish
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Klay is such a bish.

That would be 4 time NBA Champion Bish. Booker, on the other hand, is just a ringless bish

Its true. Klay has benefited from having better teamates that Book carrying him to rings. He's like a poor man's Robert Horry.
Klay is such a bish.

Its true. Klay has benefited from having better teamates that Book carrying him to rings. He's like a poor man's Robert Horry.

Come on, Klay is no poor man's Robert Horry. He's no doubt a top 10-15 all-time SG. But I do think his best years are past him and maybe some of that frustration boiled over tonight.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Oct 25, 2022 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Klay is such a bish.

Come on, Klay is no poor man's Robert Horry. He's no doubt a top 10-15 all-time SG. But I do think his best years are past him and maybe some of that frustration boiled over tonight.
This guy is clueless and wasnt worth even responding to. Klay is a first ballot HOF player and scored 37 fricking points in one quarter. Poor Man's Robert Horry my ass. LOL

I do think you are right about his best years being past him. How many players do you know that have had a torn Achilles and a torn ACL and come back to be as good as ever. Here is the answer... none. Sad to see but what an amazing comeback to once again be an NBA champion.
Share 49ersWebzone