LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by JerrySandwich:
LOL

I'm a little jealous that Will had courtside seats though.

46-0 is wild. Time for some of these guys to start getting extended rest, especially Bridges who has been playing ultra heavy minutes.

76ers really traded him for Zhaire Smith.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

76ers really traded him for Zhaire Smith.

And then people laughed when we traded Jarrett Culver for Cam Johnson and Dario Saric on draft day. Maybe, just maybe, James Jones knows what he's doing.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
And then people laughed when we traded Jarrett Culver for Cam Johnson and Dario Saric on draft day. Maybe, just maybe, James Jones knows what he's doing.

Always beware of shooting guards that can't...shoot.
Go Sons!
Suns are clearly on cruise control right now.
Franchise record 63 wins.
I tried, but I can't watch this Kings vs the Phoenix Scrubs game.

Round one game one next time out. LFG!
Who you want the suns matched up against? I want to burn the Wolves after they declared themselves 1st half champions last game. Also I think the easiest first round match-up

Originally posted by walker807:
Who you want the suns matched up against? I want to burn the Wolves after they declared themselves 1st half champions last game. Also I think the easiest first round match-up

I think the Spurs would be the easiest matchup. Wolves have the more talented roster and KAT has the ability to get DA into foul trouble if he's not careful. Clippers could be a handful too if Paul George can stay hot. Pelicans shouldn't be taken lightly, either. My order of preference, from best to worst matchup:

1) Spurs
2) Pelicans
3) Clippers
4) Wolves
Nice win tonight boys
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Nice win tonight boys

Grade 1 hamstring strain for Book. Reports are 2-3 weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone