LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Suns have the 2nd best interior defense when Ayton has been in the line-up, something like 23rd since he's been out with Covid. He is crucial to our success
I'm not so sure we should trade Jalen Smith after that! Wow!
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 2, 2022 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

He used to look absolutely lost out there. Huge amount of development out of him.
Originally posted by walker807:

He used to look absolutely lost out there. Huge amount of development out of him.

It's funny what happens when you give a guy meaningful minutes. Maybe James Jones saw something in him that no one else did. He certainly has the size, and from what I've seen and heard from the kid, intelligence to get it done out there.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 2, 2022 at 8:16 PM ]
My Suns doing big things
Originally posted by JerrySandwich:
My Suns doing big things

What's going on with Ben Simmons? Did he get the vaccine or is he still afraid of taking shots?
What's going on with Ben Simmons? Did he get the vaccine or is he still afraid of taking shots?

lol i'm not sure,we all ditched Ben Simmons a long time ago for Josh Giddey,Giddey is the new chosen one of Communist Australia
Originally posted by JerrySandwich:

lol i'm not sure,we all ditched Ben Simmons a long time ago for Josh Giddey,Giddey is the new chosen one of Communist Australia

That's the lead singer of Silverchair, you can't fool me!

He's come a long way. He's been the biggest surprise thus far. If he was really able to turn the corner, that'd be a hell of a bonus to have him play regular minutes at the 4.
Dudes off the street playing Center better than old top draft picks not named Ayton. Got even Biyambo playing decent.

Originally posted by walker807:
Dudes off the street playing Center better than old top draft picks not named Ayton. Got even Biyambo playing decent.

Biyambo has always been a solid player, he just can't shoot. Chris Paul is the remedy for that problem. And speaking of BB, Suns signing him for the remainder of the season. I like it. He's depth in the front court once Ayton and McGee return, and may get some run if Jalen Smith slips in play or McGee continues to get himself in foul trouble.

https://news.yahoo.com/report-suns-signing-bismack-biyombo-181223947.html
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 6, 2022 at 11:17 AM ]
Great article on Monty Williams. Also, Ayton and McGee cleared Covid protocols but will not play tonight against the Clippers.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32963996/how-journeyman-found-chasing-return-nba-finals
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Can't wait to see him getting minutes next to Ayton and McGee.
Smoked the Pistons, but DA down with an ankle injury. Thankfully we're stacked at the 5 now with McGee, Jalen and BB.
Share 49ersWebzone