LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Bridges is the man. No one wanted to say it on air, but his defense kept Curry from having a good game.

Good for Bridges, he deserves way more credit for his defense than he gets outside oh Phoenix. Should be talking all nba defense for him but I suspect he cares more about the 17 game win streak.
Originally posted by walker807:
Bridges is the man. No one wanted to say it on air, but his defense kept Curry from having a good game.

Good for Bridges, he deserves way more credit for his defense than he gets outside oh Phoenix. Should be talking all nba defense for him but I suspect he cares more about the 17 game win streak.

From an ESPN article about the game.

"According to Second Spectrum, Bridges held Curry to three points and an effective field goal percentage of 11.5% in the 37 matchups."
One game win streak, LFG! Wooo!
Suns only have one game over the next six days? WTF is this?

McGee deserves himself some 6th man of the year talk. Ayton with an unexpected absence while Booker is still out feels like it would have been a much bigger problem last year. 21 points, 15 rebounds, a sky hook, a 3 pointer, put backs like crazy, McGee went wild.
Originally posted by walker807:
McGee deserves himself some 6th man of the year talk. Ayton with an unexpected absence while Booker is still out feels like it would have been a much bigger problem last year. 21 points, 15 rebounds, a sky hook, a 3 pointer, put backs like crazy, McGee went wild.

Jalen Smith also gave us some solid minutes and played pretty well defensively. I'd like to see him get some minutes over Frank, TBPH.
Nail biter in Portland, but the Suns pull it out in OT. Ayton was huge and played more than he should have coming off illness, but McGee was a walking foul tonight. No Bridges late in the 4th and OT is kind of a head scratcher. Hopefully he's ok. Devin's ability to create and score is sorely missed.
Suns only have one game over the next six days? WTF is this?

Rumor mills are swirling again about a Jalen Smith for Thad Young trade. This time it seems the interest is stemming from the Spurs side.

https://www.kens5.com/article/sports/nba/spurs/report-spurs-linked-suns-jalen-smith-suns-young-nba-san-antonio/273-e4372511-c8ee-46fb-9d66-c49e1502d7ed

lol

It's great to have Booker back. They made the Hornets look like a G league team tonight.
It's great to have Booker back. They made the Hornets look like a G league team tonight.

I missed the beginning and then by the time I checked, already up 20. Time to take a steamer on the Lakers tonight.
Tired of beating up on these mediocre teams. Give me the Dubs on Christmas!
Crowder, Elfrid, Monty Williams and Ayton all out for tonight's game vs Grizzlies due to Covid.
Share 49ersWebzone