LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by walker807:
McGee starting to look like the missing link this team needed lol.

I always liked McGee - it's seems like people don't respect his game.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Let's see some more of this tonight!

Saw more of this, and then some. Booker is sneakily becoming a very good defensive player.
Suns on pace to score 192 points.
13 in a row. Ayton continues to play with confidence and isn't getting down on himself like he has his first few years. McGee might be the best value pickup that happened in the NBA this past offseason.
13 in a row. Ayton continues to play with confidence and isn't getting down on himself like he has his first few years. McGee might be the best value pickup that happened in the NBA this past offseason.

This may be close to the best 1 - 2 punch I've ever seen the Suns have at the 5.
Originally posted by walker807:

This may be close to the best 1 - 2 punch I've ever seen the Suns have at the 5.

It's proven to be thus far. Defense in the paint for days. High effiency scoring inside. It's gonna be a problem for most teams.
Devin Booker is smooth. 16 straight.
My Suns are on fire
Originally posted by JerrySandwich:
My Suns are on fire

Devin Bookaroo
Warriors and Suns play twice this week. Something has got to give.

Devin Bookaroo

I fux with the Suns on 2K22
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Warriors and Suns play twice this week. Something has got to give.

Can't wait!
Bridges is the man. No one wanted to say it on air, but his defense kept Curry from having a good game.
Share 49ersWebzone