LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Frank the Tank having a career first half

Where did that come from?

The Franknado comes around maybe once a year lol. I think it was him and Nader went off a couple games last year and then just disappeared.
"Please put your hatred aside and realize the hurt you are causing by spreading lies and fabrications. Is your time in the spotlight that important? If something happens to one of my children, I will hold you and Earl Watson personally responsible. Think about your own child for a second and imagine the tables turned."

"I am so terribly saddened that you would say such untrue things about my husband. Your interpretation of what happened is so far from the truth. You are crushing my families lives. Thanks for that."

"You are such a liar. In your trying to destroy my husband with [your] lies -- you have destroyed my family and children."

Ugh. Is there anything more despicable than using your family and your children as a shield in the face of adversity?

She seems like the type that still forces places to give her a discount even though she's filthy rich.
Originally posted by walker807:
"Please put your hatred aside and realize the hurt you are causing by spreading lies and fabrications. Is your time in the spotlight that important? If something happens to one of my children, I will hold you and Earl Watson personally responsible. Think about your own child for a second and imagine the tables turned."

"I am so terribly saddened that you would say such untrue things about my husband. Your interpretation of what happened is so far from the truth. You are crushing my families lives. Thanks for that."

"You are such a liar. In your trying to destroy my husband with [your] lies -- you have destroyed my family and children."

Ugh. Is there anything more despicable than using your family and your children as a shield in the face of adversity?

She seems like the type that still forces places to give her a discount even though she's filthy rich.

And then yells "Look what you're doing, you're upsetting my children!" if/when the staff politely refuses the discount.
Are the Grizzlies okay?
Am I the only one beginning to wonder if DA is milking this leg "bruise" because he didn't get his extension and because this story about Robert Sarver just dropped? Like, who knew Sarver's best personality trait was actually being a penny pinching Meiser??
Suns @ Rockets, military appreciation night and the first tribute they have, they play CCR Fortunate Son, lol. Does Sarver own the Rockets too?
McGee starting to look like the missing link this team needed lol.
Am I the only one beginning to wonder if DA is milking this leg "bruise" because he didn't get his extension and because this story about Robert Sarver just dropped? Like, who knew Sarver's best personality trait was actually being a penny pinching Meiser??

I think DA is a bit young and immature at times but he seems to want to grind. He's not helping himself considering the Suns are just laying waste to crappy teams while he's out though.
Tight game but Suns prevail. DA looked good in his return. CP3 and Book taking over late to win it.
Looks like Luka got himself some ankle problems just in time for back to back Suns games.

Let's see some more of this tonight!

It's cool The Suns are good again but I wont lie it f**king sucks because tickets to games have sky rocketed lol. We go to a ton of games every year. Prolly have to dial that back now lol. Hopefully the Yotes stay awful
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Nov 19, 2021 at 3:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
It's cool The Suns are good again but I wont lie it f**king sucks because tickets to games have sky rocketed lol. We go to a ton of games every year. Prolly have to dial that back now lol. Hopefully the Yotes stay awful

You live in the Phoenix area? I lived in Mesa as a kid.

Yes sir East Mesa. Been here 11 years now. Love basketball it's so much fun going to games and it use to be so cheap

Yes sir East Mesa. Been here 11 years now. Love basketball it's so much fun going to games and it use to be so cheap

I started off at Webster Elementary in kindergarten and ended up at Field, next to Poston where my brothers attended middle school. Then we moved to Portland. Damn, did I hate the Blazers. f**k Kevin Duckworth, lol!
Share 49ersWebzone