LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

And now Booker is officially in, lol.

And 68 assists to 9 TOs in the 5 game series. That's a 7.55:1 ratio. Point God!

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Apr 28, 2022 at 7:32 PM ]
Feels like that was the perfect series to get the Suns going. I think next round may actually be easier. Willie got his team playing really well. Pels are going to be a solid team next year.
No one outside the team knows this team better than Willie Green. He definitely had his guys prepared and made it a competitive series all the way to the end. Watching him and Monty hug almost brought a tear to my eye. Almost.
Welp, back to the drawing board.

That was fun while it lasted. Future all of a sudden not looking so hot for the tean. See you guys in another few years when they are relevant again (hopefully not that long lol).
Yeah, i have a feeling there's gonna be a shake-up after such a disastrous meltdown. There's no way they run it back like this.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Yeah, i have a feeling there's gonna be a shake-up after such a disastrous meltdown. There's no way they run it back like this.
Just get rid of CP3, instant upgrade
worst chokeaway of a playoff game 7 at home since the aborigines invented basketball in Australia in 1671.

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
worst chokeaway of a playoff game 7 at home since the aborigines invented basketball in Australia in 1671.

lol
Another racist owner I hear
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Another racist owner I hear

This was the big story last season. It would seem the investigation has resulted in a one year suspension for Sarver. I guess he'll have to wear a cheap moustache and glasses gag disguise and show up to the games as Ronald Sarvin for the forseeable future.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Share 49ersWebzone