LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Cam Payne has died 3 times in this 4th quarter tonight, putting Rubber's record of dying to shame!
BRIDGES!
That's one of the great defensive plays I've ever seen. It's too bad we blundered it on the offensive end.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Mar 11, 2022 at 8:37 PM ]
Suns passing the depth test with style. Gonna be fun once guys start coming back from injury. Figuring out minutes for everyone becoming a tough job.
Sounds like CP3 is way ahead of schedule and may even play this Wednesday!

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2022/03/21/phoenix-suns-chris-paul-course-return-sooner-than-projected/7119442001/
Bridges4DPOY LFG!

Lol

Straight up shredding at this point. 6 games in a row over 125 points (team record), all wins, all without CP3 and Cam Johnson. Coach of the year isn't good enough for Monte, they need to make a new award for what he's accomplished. Not to mention Book for MVP and Bridges for DPOY. I kinda hope they continue getting snubbed to keep that fire hot.
Originally posted by walker807:
Straight up shredding at this point. 6 games in a row over 125 points (team record), all wins, all without CP3 and Cam Johnson. Coach of the year isn't good enough for Monte, they need to make a new award for what he's accomplished. Not to mention Book for MVP and Bridges for DPOY. I kinda hope they continue getting snubbed to keep that fire hot.

Nah, Suns just keep getting lucky like they did last year.
Paul listed as probable for tonight in Denver, wooo! LFG!

Not even Scott Foster can stop the freight train.
Book4MVP, Bridges4DPOY, Monty4COTY, 21-22 NBA CHAMPIONS LFG!!!!!

LOL

Share 49ersWebzone