There are 110 users in the forums

The 2021-22 Phoenix Suns Thread (Redemption Tour 2021)

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Huge wins against Chicago and the Sixers in back-to-back nights to close out a 3-1 road trip. Now the Bucks at home on Thursday. Bridges was huge in his homecoming to Philly.

I saw them down 14 and thought it was over. 2nd game on a back to back on the road down that much. Nope, didn't matter this team got that killer instinct
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Huge wins against Chicago and the Sixers in back-to-back nights to close out a 3-1 road trip. Now the Bucks at home on Thursday. Bridges was huge in his homecoming to Philly.

I saw them down 14 and thought it was over. 2nd game on a back to back on the road down that much. Nope, didn't matter this team got that killer instinct

I still wouldn't mind seeing more depth at the 4 in acquiring Thad Young, especially since re-signing Jalen Smith in the offseason doesn't seem likely.
No Thad Young. He's going to the Raptors for Goran, and the Spurs are going to buy him out. Maybe we kick the tires on Dragic as our backup PG? Maybe the Raptors do a quick flip with the Suns and we end up with both?
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Feb 10, 2022 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
No Thad Young. He's going to the Raptors for Goran, and the Spurs are going to buy him out. Maybe we kick the tires on Dragic as our backup PG? Maybe the Raptors do a quick flip with the Suns and we end up with both?

Dragic is probably going back to Miami. He's been seen in their facility the last couple weeks training.
Suns getting back Torrey Craig from Pacers for Jalen Smith and a future 2nd.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Suns getting back Torrey Craig from Pacers for Jalen Smith and a future 2nd.

Not bad, I really liked his toughness end of last year. Has anyone ever been traded to the same team at the deadline 2 years in a row lulz.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
No Thad Young. He's going to the Raptors for Goran, and the Spurs are going to buy him out. Maybe we kick the tires on Dragic as our backup PG? Maybe the Raptors do a quick flip with the Suns and we end up with both?

Dragic is probably going back to Miami. He's been seen in their facility the last couple weeks training.

I honestly don't think he would be a great fit for the suns team now anyways. I like the change of pace PG behind Paul.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
No Thad Young. He's going to the Raptors for Goran, and the Spurs are going to buy him out. Maybe we kick the tires on Dragic as our backup PG? Maybe the Raptors do a quick flip with the Suns and we end up with both?

Dragic is probably going back to Miami. He's been seen in their facility the last couple weeks training.

I honestly don't think he would be a great fit for the suns team now anyways. I like the change of pace PG behind Paul.

We're supposedly getting Aaron Holiday from the Wizards, as well. Maybe Paul can take him under his wing?

Confirmed. Holiday for cash considerations.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Feb 10, 2022 at 12:15 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
We're supposedly getting Aaron Holiday from the Wizards, as well. Maybe Paul can take him under his wing?

Confirmed. Holiday for cash considerations.

I thought Cash Considerations showed a lot of potential.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
We're supposedly getting Aaron Holiday from the Wizards, as well. Maybe Paul can take him under his wing?

Confirmed. Holiday for cash considerations.

I thought Cash Considerations showed a lot of potential.

That you talking, or Sarver?

A bit of payback from the Finals

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Feb 10, 2022 at 10:38 PM ]
These dudes just look like their having so much fun out there. That was an awesome game last night. Starting to flex hard on the rest of the NBA.
They beat the brakes off the Orlando jrg's. Craig looked good and even Holliday was impressive.
Ayton's last two games from the field: 20/25.
Paul's assist to TO's: 34 to 4, or a 8.5:1 ratio.

These two are firing on all cylinders right now, and DA's little jump hook is quickly becoming one of the most unstoppable moves in basketball.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Feb 13, 2022 at 11:24 AM ]
CLUTCH

Share 49ersWebzone