There are 263 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

These dudes have been hitting the boards like crazy lately. Even if Ayton goes out, having Smith, Biyombo and McGee is a solid inside rotation.
Looks like he stepped on Booker's foot while he was guarding Cunningham and rolled it slightly. Didn't look too serious but he'll probably miss tonight's game.
3.5 game lead in the league. Best point differential. Hottest current team. NBA gonna be like 'best I can do is 2 all star backups for the Suns' lol.
Are the Mavs ever gonna win a game against the Suns in the Ayton / Doncic era?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Suns own the Mavs like the niners own the Rams.
Originally posted by walker807:

Combined, Paul and Booker have only 176k more votes than f**king Carmello Anthony by his lonesome. Fan voting is a joke.
Originally posted by walker807:

Combined, Paul and Booker have only 176k more votes than f**king Carmello Anthony by his lonesome. Fan voting is a joke.

I mean....ESPN is more likely to cover what Lebron had for lunch than the suns.
Yep, we have 3 centers now who can bring it defensively and still are a threat offensively with Paul's ability to break down a defense. I would not mind flipping frank and/or Saric for a backup true point.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Didn't you guys sign him last month? What a steal.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Didn't you guys sign him last month? What a steal.

Pretty much got him off the street just because the C position was super thin and it's worked out amazingly. Him and McGee just combined for 34 points, 25 rebounds, and 5 blocks in 48 combined minutes .

Edit: only 2 turnovers too, Monte should be walking away with coach of the year honors this season.
[ Edited by walker807 on Jan 23, 2022 at 9:47 AM ]

Well deserved. I was skeptical when he was first hired but he's been crushing it.

The only thing I don't get is why you guys haven't rested Paul at all. He's played every game this season. With his age and injury history I think that's pretty shortsighted.
Huge wins against Chicago and the Sixers in back-to-back nights to close out a 3-1 road trip. Now the Bucks at home on Thursday. Bridges was huge in his homecoming to Philly.
Share 49ersWebzone