LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 378 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

OMG, please NBA, PLEASE! Force Sarver to sell the team!
What a tone deaf idiot

The young Phoenix Suns team had been toiling at the bottom of the NBA's standings for years, missing the playoffs for six straight seasons while churning through head coaches. Watson was the fourth in as many years. Still, the Suns were playing the eventual NBA champions close, even leading by 13 in the first half. But it didn't last. The Warriors took control in the fourth quarter and cemented a 106-100 win, dropping the Suns to 0-3.

After the loss, Suns majority owner Robert Sarver entered the coaches locker room, Watson told ESPN.

"You know, why does Draymond Green get to run up the court and say [N-word]," Sarver, who is white, allegedly said, repeating the N-word several times in a row.

"You can't say that," Watson, who is Black and Hispanic, told Sarver.

"Why?" Sarver replied. "Draymond Green says [N-word]."

"You can't f---ing say that," Watson said again.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32440987/phoenix-suns-robert-sarver-allegations-racism-misogyny
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

He's done. So much of this is way worse than Sterling. It'll follow him everywhere if he tries staying on as owner.
Sorry, but I don't see it happening.

Sterling had an audio recording. Sarver has allegations. Yes, a lot of them, but they're still allegations. And he's already denying the vast majority of them so this basically turns into he-said-they-said.

Unless something like a video, an audio recording or a documented email comes out, I don't see the trigger being pulled on him.

This is just my two cents, though. I'm not a Suns fan so take it for what it's worth.

This!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Sorry, but I don't see it happening.

Sterling had an audio recording. Sarver has allegations. Yes, a lot of them, but they're still allegations. And he's already denying the vast majority of them so this basically turns into he-said-they-said.

Unless something like a video, an audio recording or a documented email comes out, I don't see the trigger being pulled on him.

This is just my two cents, though. I'm not a Suns fan so take it for what it's worth.

You shut your filthy mouth!
Man what a racist creep. Who the hell passes around photos of their wife and talks about their sex with their employees?

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Nov 4, 2021 at 2:46 PM ]
4 game win streak
5 game win streak

Defense has definitely picked up. That was a fun 3rd quarter, before our bench let the Kings get the momentum back in the 4th. Monty waited way too long to get the starters back in.
Birds of a feather, I suppose

"Please put your hatred aside and realize the hurt you are causing by spreading lies and fabrications. Is your time in the spotlight that important? If something happens to one of my children, I will hold you and Earl Watson personally responsible. Think about your own child for a second and imagine the tables turned."

"I am so terribly saddened that you would say such untrue things about my husband. Your interpretation of what happened is so far from the truth. You are crushing my families lives. Thanks for that."

"You are such a liar. In your trying to destroy my husband with [your] lies -- you have destroyed my family and children."

Ugh. Is there anything more despicable than using your family and your children as a shield in the face of adversity?
Frank the Tank having a career first half
Frank the Tank having a career first half

Where did that come from?
Share 49ersWebzone