LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Revenge tour 2022?
Suns got a damn good, young, squad and should be contending every year for a bit.

Giannis was just too much.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 21, 2021 at 5:41 PM ]
What a choke job
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Revenge tour 2022?

Redemption
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Phoenix, hope you are good.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Revenge tour 2022?

Redemption
Dynasty
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Revenge tour 2022?

Redemption
Dynasty

Suns in 4 means 4 in the next 10 years
Revenge tour 2022?

Redemption
Dynasty

I believe that is written in the Georgia guide stones
Revenge tour 2022?

Redemption
Dynasty

I believe that is written in the Georgia guide stones

It's written on the four pillars of the flat earth!
Really sucks blowing a 2-0 lead in the Finals, but there's a lot to look forward to with this team. Hopefully Bridges can out on a bit of muscle. Re-signing Paul is paramount. Get a decent, defensive minded center to back up Ayton. Whiteside? Maybe Jalen Smith can develop and give us quality minutes at the 4/5. Booker can get a little more consistent with his 3 point shot. Ayton continues to grow confidence and mature, and become more consistent in his aggression. Cam Johnson continues to develop and become that 6th man off the bench he's capable of being.

Who we drafting?

Really sucks blowing a 2-0 lead in the Finals, but there's a lot to look forward to with this team. Hopefully Bridges can out on a bit of muscle. Re-signing Paul is paramount. Get a decent, defensive minded center to back up Ayton. Whiteside? Maybe Jalen Smith can develop and give us quality minutes at the 4/5. Booker can get a little more consistent with his 3 point shot. Ayton continues to grow confidence and mature, and become more consistent in his aggression. Cam Johnson continues to develop and become that 6th man off the bench he's capable of being.

Who we drafting?

who was the backup 5 for you all, Kaminsky?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Did I mention that Bobby Portis was/is a Razorback?

No?

I'll just see myself out.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Who we drafting?

who was the backup 5 for you all, Kaminsky?

Dario Saric, he got hurt and missed those last few games. Time to regroup for next year.
Looks like the gang is getting back together. Basically swapped out Craig for Shemut as far as minutes go. Just need a beefy PF and all set I think for another run next year.
Originally posted by walker807:
Looks like the gang is getting back together. Basically swapped out Craig for Shemut as far as minutes go. Just need a beefy PF and all set I think for another run next year.

Got our backup center in Javale McGee. Gotta like that.
Share 49ersWebzone