LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

IDK, I hadn't heard anything about that.

What I do know is that 'Kieff / Len frontcourt was nasty last night. 'Kieff just absolutely destroyed Love. And how about Len's development? Last 5 games he's averaging 10 and 10 with 3 blocks and less than 4 fouls in 30 minutes per game. Beyond on the numbers, he had a couple of nice 'playmaker' type assists, which to me is a sign that he's starting to feel a lot more comfortable out there.

I said on this board that Len needed to get more minutes, and look what's happening. It's obvious Hornacek is reading this thread and lifting ideas from me.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I'll admit that I had a sad when the Suns drafted Alex Len. I wanted Ben Mclemore instead.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
IDK, I hadn't heard anything about that.

What I do know is that 'Kieff / Len frontcourt was nasty last night. 'Kieff just absolutely destroyed Love. And how about Len's development? Last 5 games he's averaging 10 and 10 with 3 blocks and less than 4 fouls in 30 minutes per game. Beyond on the numbers, he had a couple of nice 'playmaker' type assists, which to me is a sign that he's starting to feel a lot more comfortable out there.

I said on this board that Len needed to get more minutes, and look what's happening. It's obvious Hornacek is reading this thread and lifting ideas from me.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 9m9 minutes ago
Markieff told @AZSports that his refusal to talk after scoring 35 "was just me being childish ... I just wanted to take a day off media."

• lazy
  • Veteran
Paul Coro @paulcoro
Archie Goodwin has been assigned to #Suns D-League affiliate Bakersfield for his second Jam stint of the season.
Originally posted by lazy:
Paul Coro @paulcoro
Archie Goodwin has been assigned to #Suns D-League affiliate Bakersfield for his second Jam stint of the season.

It's nice to know we have so much depth that we have to send a promising young talent like Goodwin to the D-League to get any playing time.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I'm surprised they didn't send Warren and Ennis to the D-League.
Archie will get playing time next year once Gerald Green leaves in free agency.imo
  • lazy
  • Veteran
OMG what are geting? who's going?
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4m4 minutes ago
Missing piece of three-team BOS/LAC/PHX trade comes @shamscharania of @RealGM. Trade to land Austin Rivers w/Clips now poised to go through
[ Edited by lazy on Jan 15, 2015 at 1:08 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 3m3 minutes ago
Per @DanWoikeSports. Douglas-Roberts would also go to Boston in the Suns deal to get Bullock and the Clips will trade or waive Farmar.

Wait, what?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Wait, what?

Randolph is going to the Celtics, Suns are getting Bullock back, Farmer Waived, CDR will be waived, according to Marc Stein.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m5 minutes ago
No wonder the trade call hasn't happened yet. Frenzy of pieces flying around with Trader Danny, yet again, at the heart of it

• lazy
  • Veteran
Dan Woike ‏@DanWoikeSports 2m2 minutes ago
Just spoke to Reggie Bullock, who told me his initial reaction to the trade was "a little surprise."

Meh
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Gerald Green has to be on the trading block now.imo
Suns have way too many shooting guards on the team.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro
Archie Goodwin scored 24 points in 31 minutes of today's Bakersfield win vs. Texas. 7-18 FG, 2-6 3s, 8-12 FT, 3 tov, 1 ast, 3 reb.

Archie might be on trading block too.
Share 49ersWebzone