LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Grizzly player took the pass right off the face.
Originally posted by lazy:

Can't even laugh about that. We get that ball over the f**king halfcourt line and we win this game. f**king IT
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Can't even laugh about that. We get that ball over the f**king halfcourt line and we win this game. f**king IT
Yeah I have no idea where or why he was running into a trapping corner. He went full potato in the closing seconds.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Another Suns PG to the Lakers? I've never heard of crossmap.com though...
Los Angeles Lakers Trade Rumors: Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic Being Eyed as Point Guard for the 'Lakers', As Superstar Kobe Bryant Faces Possible Trade Block This 'NBA Season 2014-15'.Read more: http://www.crossmap.com/news/los-angeles-lakers-trade-rumors-phoenix-suns-goran-dragic-being-eyed-as-point-guard-for-the-laker-15477#ixzz3OdduD05f
  • lazy
  • Veteran
In return, they are eyeing Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic and Memphis Grizzlies' Marc Gasol. ESPN's Marc Stein shared that the Lakers have already been in touch with the Suns to express their interest in Dragic as their new point guard.Read more: http://www.crossmap.com/news/los-angeles-lakers-trade-rumors-phoenix-suns-goran-dragic-being-eyed-as-point-guard-for-the-laker-15477#ixzz3OdexBGeS
Nobody wants IT..I guess.
That was poorly written and seemed like a lot of conjecture.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Chris Bernucca gives the Brandan Wright trade a B-. Sounds about right.
Is Wright – whose $5 million salary fit beneath the salary cap – enough for the Suns to catch the Spurs or hold off the Pelicans and Thunder? Maybe not. But 25 of their last 42 games at home might be, and McDonough still has some chips to play. GRADE: B-minusRead more at http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/01/12/bernucca-for-west-teams-trade-deadline-arrives-early/#RPQAeofMK000kPVY.99
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Cavs @ Suns tonight. Last time I checked Lebron James is a game time decision. Tired of injured players magically all healed up and ready to play when its time to play the Phoenix suns.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo987 2m2 minutes ago
The return of my favorite Suns player of all time the @matrix31 tonight!

Not my favorite Suns player (KJ is mine) but welcome back Shawn! I wonder if he'll get into the ring of honor?

• lazy
  • Veteran
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 7m7 minutes ago
LeBron James is fully expected to return to Cavs tonight, coach David Blatt says. James has not played since Dec. 28.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 5m5 minutes ago
Cavs coach David Blatt says LeBron's minutes will be in the low 30s - "if that" - tonight at Phoenix.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Phoenix Suns retweeted

Ben York ‏@bjyork 20s21 seconds ago
#MiniLeBron (Eric Bledsoe) is averaging 18.4 pts, 5.9 rbs, 6.1 dimes & 1.9 steals over the last 14 games. @Suns went 10-4. #SunsVsCavs

Not my favorite Suns player (KJ is mine) but welcome back Shawn! I wonder if he'll get into the ring of honor?

No question he, Nash and Amare are making that Ring. It's guys like Grant Hill that have me curious.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

No question he, Nash and Amare are making that Ring. It's guys like Grant Hill that have me curious.
Grant hill has a tough case to get in. I dont think he makes it....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Good win last night.

Whats with kieff blowing off the media?
Share 49ersWebzone