LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
Tomorrow Suns Vs Spurs.... a chance for the Suns to climb up in the Western Conference standings
Originally posted by lazy:
Tomorrow Suns Vs Spurs.... a chance for the Suns to climb up in the Western Conference standings

Oh, we gonna whoop that ass for sho'! It's not all-star break so they haven't taken that fountain of youth potion yet.
They are a fun team to watch and have a potential 6th man of the year in Green. Bledsoe is the most intimidating 6'2" guard in basketball. When Len bulks up the team could be very tough.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Oh, we gonna whoop that ass for sho'! It's not all-star break so they haven't taken that fountain of youth potion yet.
Would you put Alex Len to guard Tim Duncan?
Be honest, you've grown to love the Suns more because Horny's the coach!

Lol They've definitely become my 2nd favorite team since Horny took over. Helps that their roster is a fun group to watch too.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Good news for us, since we love shooting the three ball.
Phoenix Suns retweeted

Matt Petersen ‏@TheMattPetersen 9m9 minutes ago
The Spurs' normally on-point defense has been one of the worst at defending the three for over a month. #SunsAtSpurs: http://on.nba.com/17qk1YK

Hell yes! Len could learn a lot guarding a crafty, super fundamentally sound vet like Timmy. I hope Len gets 30 minutes tonight.
  • lazy
  • Veteran

Hell yes! Len could learn a lot guarding a crafty, super fundamentally sound vet like Timmy. I hope Len gets 30 minutes tonight.
I'm worried about Alex Len getting into foul trouble, that's been part of his problem concerning playing time.

I'm worried about Alex Len getting into foul trouble, that's been part of his problem concerning playing time.

I'm not. As a shot blocker / rim protector he's in a position where he's gonna pick up fouls, so he's gonna have to learn how to avoid fouls when possible, and also learn to adjust when he does pick them up. You only learn that with playing time, and by playing against the best. Tim presents an excellent challenge for him. If he gets into foul trouble then so be it. That's the luxury of having a competent backup in Plumlee. It will be a fantastic opportunity to learn and earn experience playing against one of the best ever to play the game of basketball at the big man position at the professional level in the NBA on a Friday night on the road in San Antonio.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 9, 2015 at 11:18 AM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I just read a rumor that the Houston Rockets might be after Goran Dragic. its not exactly the news I want to hear.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Suns trade for Brandon Wright. Per the interwebs.
ALEX LEN!!!
Suns trade for Brandon Wright. Per the interwebs.

I like it. That gives us a third legit big man, and he's got the athleticism to run with this team.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
The habit of picking up techs has got to stop.lol
Yeah that was a bad time to rip into the refs, but we blew the game long before that happened.
Share 49ersWebzone