There are 147 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
I like our chances tonight.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
According to Paul Coro LMA is out for tonights game.
Free throws, they matter. Man, did we pull that one off! Blowing a 25 point lead in the 2nd half is always embarrassing, but moreso when you end up losing.

Suck it Batum!
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 21, 2015 at 8:30 PM ]
Originally posted by lazy:
Blefsoe saved the Suns. Good win.

He also almost cost them, missing 3 of 4 FTs down the stretch. He was amazing though. Gotta give IT his due too. He helped us stay afloat after we'd given up the big lead. Amazing how the momentum seemingly changed in favor of the Suns once Len got back into the game. That presence in the middle makes such a huge difference!
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 22, 2015 at 8:57 AM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Rockets @ Suns tonight! Keep the home game wining streak alive!

Hell yes! If we can come out of this homestand undefeated I think it puts us in great position to move up in the standings. Also, we'll probably be labeled the greatest team of all-time. All-time!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Hell yes! If we can come out of this homestand undefeated I think it puts us in great position to move up in the standings. Also, we'll probably be labeled the greatest team of all-time. All-time!
thats quite a accomplishment.lol
I have the suns going 6-2 during this eight game stretch. So far we are 1-0 :-)

I have the suns going 6-2 during this eight game stretch. So far we are 4-0 :-)

FTFY
  • lazy
  • Veteran

I have the suns going 6-2 during this eight game stretch. So far we are 4-0 :-)

FTFY
This Doresy dude on the Rockets looks like a cross between Ron Artest and Kevin Willis... in other words, someone you wouldn't wanna f**k with!

We've missed 5 of our last 7 FT's
What a f**king comeback, but Harden with the game winning dagger to keep it out of OT.

We played really sloppy in that 3rd and most of the 4th. We allowed some bad calls to completely unravel our composure and we were lucky this didn't end up a 20 point beatdown. We've gotta stop doing that. This is a dangerous team when they're focused. They're young; hopefully they'll learn.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 23, 2015 at 8:33 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
This one hurts but what can you do. Suns have to shake it off and move on to the next one.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Clippers @ Suns today. Early game today. Get that win Suns!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Down 13 going into the 4th quarter.
Share 49ersWebzone