There are 243 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Great win against the Mavs. Bridges was our most consistent player throughout the game, and really shut down Doncic. Poor 2nd half by Booker. Ayton had a bad game. Paul wasn't his best. Still resulted in a W.

Smoking the Pelicans at the half. This team is deeeeeep. We're gonna win a lot of games just based on our bench play. Gotta thank the Sixers again for Mikal Bridges.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Dec 29, 2020 at 8:16 PM ]
Suns looking good. I like their style of play.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Suns looking good. I like their style of play.

Bridges is such a disruptor defensively, it would shock me if he doesn't make 1st or 2nd All-Defensive team this year.
Bridges is such a disruptor defensively, it would shock me if he doesn't make 1st or 2nd All-Defensive team this year.

Bridges is hella good. You guys got a baller.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Put it this way - he made TJ Warren and Kelly Oubre expendable.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Dec 31, 2020 at 9:19 AM ]

I'd take Bridges over both of them. I'm a huge fan of him.

Still don't understand why you guys got rid of Holmes. One of the more underrated players in the NBA. He's a piece of the heart of the KANGZ. One of the few consistent bright spots last year, and he's looking good again. Looks to be over his Covid bout

I'd take Bridges over both of them. I'm a huge fan of him.

Still don't understand why you guys got rid of Holmes. One of the more underrated players in the NBA. He's a piece of the heart of the KANGZ. One of the few consistent bright spots last year, and he's looking good again. Looks to be over his Covid bout

I know. We could have afforded to keep him at the time, too. They wanted more vet leadership with Baynes though. Oh well.
Suns killing the Jazz, closing in on 4-1, and Booker hasn't even looked his best in any game thus far.
Good thing the rest of the team was able to pick up the slack for Gobert taking butterfingers Ayton's lunch money yet again.

In the first 5 games Bridges and Cam Johnson have combined for 150 points, 26 threes, 9 steals, 10 blocks... and 1 TO.
Nuggets feeling the scorch tonight. Suns becoming the team nobody is gonna want to face
Originally posted by walker807:
Nuggets feeling the scorch tonight. Suns becoming the team nobody is gonna want to face

They played sloppy down the stretch, but to go into Denver and get a W on the 2nd night of a back-to-back is great! Ayton with his best game of the season. Booker still looks off.
These fcukers are in 1st place in the entire association.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
These fcukers are in 1st place in the entire association.

13-1 since the bubble!
Share 49ersWebzone