LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Was that English?

Haha no. Anyway, love playing in Phoenix, that arena is so fun. Seats go straight up they're all on top of the court, place is very loud. Used to hit up lakers games when my bro was at ASU. I still hate Raja Bell and whatever you would call Marion's shot. Should be like old times in there

Of all the sports teams out here, the suns have the best fans IMO.

It's funny because phoenix is such a transplant city, and most people root for teams from everywhere else, but a lot of those same people are suns fans.
When Caruso decides to put the clamps on you...well now booker knows what that's like
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
When Caruso decides to put the clamps on you...well now booker knows what that's like

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Wow

We missed Ayton last might for sure. Baynes is the only other guy on the roster strong enough to contend with AD, Howard and McGee.
LeBron needs to hook up Caruso with one of his fancy hair pieces
Big test tonight with the visiting Celtics looking like a contender in the East. Baynes should be pumped for the game, and maybe Booker too after Celtics super fan and douche writer Bill Simmons had some unflattering words about Booker not being on Team USA this summer.
Rubio a very late scratch with back spasms, and his presence is surely missed, with the Suns down 15 at the half.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Rubio a very late scratch with back spasms, and his presence is surely missed, with the Suns down 15 at the half.

I watched most of this game and you guys really look like s**t without Rubio. Probably saving him for tonight vs the Kings on the back-to-back.
Originally posted by MuggD:

I watched most of this game and you guys really look like s**t without Rubio. Probably saving him for tonight vs the Kings on the back-to-back.

It basically looked like a game from last season, minus Ayton. Celtics were able to double up on Booker and also overplay passing lanes, which resulted in a lot of deflections and turnovers. I love Jevon's defensive intensity and his ability to hit the 3, but he is not a playmaker. Combine that with a bad shooting night and in the end it wasn't close.

Frank Kaminsky is a worthless player if his shot isn't falling. Last night was no exception.
Im turning this s**t off. Kaminksy and Saric are pathetic frontcourt defenders
KANGZ
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Im turning this s**t off. Kaminksy and Saric are pathetic frontcourt defenders

Big test tonight.

NO U!
Who knew a bruised hip and back spasms would end the careers of Baynes and Rubio?
Share 49ersWebzone