There are 218 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
Wolves @ Suns tonight. Trap game!
Originally posted by lazy:

Rape game! Len gonna get his first Triple Dub with 16 points, 13 boards and 10 blocks!
Well that was fast! 3 games in and Wright has already taken over Plumlee's back-up spot.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Rape game! Len gonna get his first Triple Dub with 16 points, 13 boards and 10 blocks!
6 points 5 rebs 2 blocks....needs to hurry up on the blocks to get the triple double.
Wolves hanging around.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
If a trade or a blowing up of the team would happen.....I wonder who the untouchables are on this team? Bledsoe and Len?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Bleacher Report NBA ‏@BR_NBA
The Suns are reportedly shopping Miles Plumlee http://ble.ac/1GgpwIT

Bleacher Report NBA ‏@BR_NBA
The Suns are reportedly shopping Miles Plumlee http://ble.ac/1GgpwIT

Not surprising. Wright came in and took his job almost immediately.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Lakers @ Suns tonight on TNT. Another trap game.

The only trap is on our side, patrolling the paint.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

The only trap is on our side, patrolling the paint.

I hope Len can stay on the court tonight. Against the Wolves Len didn't get that many minutes in the 4th quarter and I wonder if he was just tired? or if Jeff Hornacek is being cautious with him?
[ Edited by lazy on Jan 19, 2015 at 1:26 PM ]

Sloppy first half, but we played much better ball in the latter, or maybe we played the same and the Lakers just played worse? It's hard to say. Len didn't have a particularly great game. Strange we've already finished our season's match-ups with the Lakers, but it's nice to see we finished against them 4-0!
Ah Ha! We shouldn't be looking to trade Miles Plumlee, but rather doing what we can to acquire Mason Plumlee. f**k it, give 'em Alex Len! 3 sets of 2 brothers on one team would be ridiculous and likely the only time it would ever happen in NBA history!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Dumas...what a waste of talent. Man imagine how good he could have been if he had stayed off drugs. Damn shame.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Ah this answers questions about his decreased minutes.....
Phoenix Suns' Alex Len dealing with sore foot
"Even though he'll say, 'Yeah, it's OK, it's OK,'" Hornacek said. "When you have the surgeries like that and it starts to get -- I think he's got a little tendinitis in there. We just want to take it easy with him and make sure we don't wear him out."
Gonna whoop that Blazer ass tonight! Lillard vs the Slash Brothers!
Share 49ersWebzone