There are 213 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I thought maybe early season fluke, but I'm proclaiming Warren's 3pt shooting to be legit as f**k. I'd be surprised if it dipped below 40% by year's end. Hate to say it, but I think we pull this win off against the Pacers if we keep Holmes on the floor and Ayton on the bench.

If Ayton had his motor and penchant for hustle, he'd be a 25-12 guy easy.

I think a lot of it is he's yet to fully grasp the offensive and defensive schemes and his movements in them. You can see how frustrated Booker is with him at times, especially in the 4th. But yeah, he needs to worry less about where he should be on the court when it's a loose ball, rebound opportunity or broken play and use his natural talents to make something happen.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Nov 27, 2018 at 9:46 PM ]
Oh s**t, make it happen!

Furthermore, the Phoenix Suns are now a favorite to land Fultz.:
That was the word coming out of Cleveland, as the Cavaliers were interested in taking a chance on the 2017 first overall pick before trading Kyle Korver to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, sources said. The Phoenix Suns are among the teams with some level of interest, a source said.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/markelle-fultz-trade-rumors-suns-interested-in-former-no-1-pick-76ers-need-him-to-be-truthful-about-shooting-issues/
lol

I gotta give him props for making shot doing this weird routine though.
I think the problems are mostly mental, and the kid needs a fresh start. His potential is, well, he went # 1 in the draft for a reason.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
lol

I gotta give him props for making shot doing this weird routine though.

Still better than Canaan.
Good first half from JJ, then turned into the old JJ 2nd half. Ugh.
Webzone meet up for the HUGE game tomorrow? Bagley vs. Ayton... OH BOY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE NBA BASKETBALL
Suns gonna get kilt if Book and Warren are still out.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Suns gonna get kilt if Book and Warren are still out.

This. No Booker and no Warren. Gonna be taken out behind the woodshed and have their asses whooped.
Unless Ayton finally gets aggressive and decides to take over a game with his physicality, yeah we f**ked.

How is your new coach doing? Can anyone actually understand him or does he have an interpreter?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Should have drafted Fox and not traded us Bogdanovich
KANGZ
Originally posted by MuggD:
Should have drafted Fox and not traded us Bogdanovich

Hindsight is 20/20, scumwad!
Share 49ersWebzone