There are 127 users in the forums

The 2018-19 Phoenix Suns Thread (Age of Ayton)

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Yeah, he's a baller with a nonstop motor. Great hustle. Suns FO is so f**king stupid!

Keeping him was kind of redundant with Baynes on board.
Originally posted by sacniner:
The Kings acquired Rashuan Holmes... I am super pumped about this kid. He impressed against the Kings a few times last year. Seems like an all energy, all the time guy (opposite of Cauley-Stein).

Can you guys provide some insight? Did you like this kid? What else does he do well besides hustle all game?

Yeah, he's a baller with a nonstop motor. Great hustle. Suns FO is so f**king stupid!

I was wondering why the let him go... seems like a great backup behind Ayton
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Kings acquired Rashuan Holmes... I am super pumped about this kid. He impressed against the Kings a few times last year. Seems like an all energy, all the time guy (opposite of Cauley-Stein).

Can you guys provide some insight? Did you like this kid? What else does he do well besides hustle all game?

That is pretty much it. Dude hustles, fights for rebounds, makes the high effort plays, has some decent range, great locker room guy.

Thanks... that is the role we need from him in Sacramento...
Y'all need a thread name change. It's not Suns, it's Sans.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 8, 2019 at 10:18 PM ]

I was wondering why the let him go... seems like a great backup behind Ayton

The Suns cant get anything right so Holmes will probably end up having a decent year. He'll undoubtedly make the Suns look stupid for replacing him with a more expensive Baynes. Everyone makes the Suns look stupid so that's not saying much though unfortunately.
Originally posted by walker807:
The Suns cant get anything right so Holmes will probably end up having a decent year. He'll undoubtedly make the Suns look stupid for replacing him with a more expensive Baynes. Everyone makes the Suns look stupid so that's not saying much though unfortunately.

I don't have any issue with the addition of Baynes. Jones hinted that an issue with Holmes was that he was going easy on Ayton in practice since they were buddies. Ayton needs someone that will be on his ass constantly, pushing him, pressuring, have him be less f**king soft. If they can accomplish that by bringing in a veteran bulldog like Baynes, I am down.
Jalen Lecque has been a huge surprise. Raw HS to NBA player that sat out a year, was expected to be a mid 2nd rounder but went undrafted. Its only Summer League but this kid has been ballin.

Share 49erswebzone