There are 234 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Wait, the f**k is this s**t?!?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27922268/suns-deandre-ayton-tests-positive-diuretic-gets-25-game-ban

Dude recognized he was soft as Quilted Northern draped over a Care Bear and started juicing. Respect!

lol, you really don't like Ayton, do you?

I just dislike how too often he is so damn passive. A dude that big, athletic with some intensity should be dominating constantly. He seems to play his ass off for a quarter and then coasts much of the rest of the time going back to his U of A days.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I just dislike how too often he is so damn passive. A dude that big, athletic with some intensity should be dominating constantly. He seems to play his ass off for a quarter and then coasts much of the rest of the time going back to his U of A days.

Okay, but he's also 21 and is still figuring out the game. You don't see the potential? Or do you expect him to come in and dominate like a center his rookie year like hasn't been seen since Shaq? Who, btw, played two years of college vs Ayton's one.
lolol

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Oct 25, 2019 at 9:05 AM ]
Age of Cocaiyton..
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27922268/suns-deandre-ayton-tests-positive-diuretic-gets-25-game-ban

Why do you think I was calling him a cheating fgt? Do you get your sports news by reading the newspaper the next day or something lol.
Originally posted by MuggD:

Why do you think I was calling him a cheating fgt? Do you get your sports news by reading the newspaper the next day or something lol.

No foo it was Modelo time and I didn't get home 'til after 7. Damn! Not like I get ESPN alerts on my phone. I ain't that nerdy about sports.
Darren Collison pleads guilty for domestically abusing his wife and gets 8 games. Ayton violates drug policy and gets 25. Coolcoolcoolcoolcool.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Darren Collison pleads guilty for domestically abusing his wife and gets 8 games. Ayton violates drug policy and gets 25. Coolcoolcoolcoolcool.

Wtf really? Jesus, what the hell? What a joke of a domestic abuse policy.
Going to OT in Denver. great defensive effort to keep them in this one without Ayton and with Booker having a poor shooting night.

Damn, came up just short.
One possesion shy of being 3-0 against the Kings, Nuggets and Clippers. Couldn't ask for a better start for this team
Not looking forward to this Monday at all. Its gonna be a tough game.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Not looking forward to this Monday at all. Its gonna be a tough game.

If Booker is shooting the way he shot last night, my goodness. The shot at 1:05!

Odd finish to the game. Foul clearly happened with more than a second left but refs were content with leaving it at .4 seconds and felt reviewing to correct the time unnecessary. Hmm. Regardless, Suns have been in every game so I feel good about 2-2. Dead legs tonight. A lot of their shots were hitting the front of the rim. Terrible from the stripe.
Share 49ersWebzone