LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

2014-15 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by es49ers:

i can't believe we resigned him...why...
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Camp body? Non-guaranteed contract. I'd be surprised if he made the roster.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Focusing on the crazy that is MWP = NOT focusing on the crazy that is my dude Kobe.

#science.
I don't mind this at all. Better than having.....i dont know another scrub that will never play riding the bench (mbenga). He is just here to help out the young guys, have to have some actual veteran leadership, not jokers like Swaggy and Sacre. I think this is a stroke of genius, he's going to bang bodies with Randle every day in practice which is going to help him a ton. MWP is here to for the maturation of Julius, and at this stage in his career he by all accounts is a fantastic role model for younger players. I like it. We're not winning anything this year anyway, if he doesnt make roster we should hire him as a player development coach or something.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Sep 25, 2015 at 9:46 AM ]
God damn it... why couldn't the 49ers have at least been competitive up until the Lakers season opener. The Lakers are going to be so much fun to watch.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
God damn it... why couldn't the 49ers have at least been competitive up until the Lakers season opener. The Lakers are going to be so much fun to watch.

Let's not freak out. This 3 game stretch is against the nfl elite. It would have been a miracle to come out of the first 4 games .500. In reality, we're probably the same team on both sides. Lakers are young with some seasoned vets and need a lot of luck to have a decent season. 49ers too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Let's not freak out. This 3 game stretch is against the nfl elite. It would have been a miracle to come out of the first 4 games .500. In reality, we're probably the same team on both sides. Lakers are young with some seasoned vets and need a lot of luck to have a decent season. 49ers too.

At least the games will be entertaining lol
Watching Lakers/Jazz preseason game right now. A few thoughts at the end of 1...

– This offense looks meh. Are we running Princeton offensive sets? Jesus...
– Good looks with the starters out there. Shots just aren't falling.
– This is the best defense I've seen in awhile. A lot of it is the Roy Hibbert effect. Our perimeter guys (Russ and Clarkson) are just getting BLOWN by. The f**k lol.
– Interesting to see Kobe play the whole first quarter
– Love that Kobe isn't the focus on offense. Would like to see the ball in D'Angelo's hands a bit more but that's fine.
– D'Angelo really isn't all that athletic huh? lol
– Jesus man we look sloppy. First game jitters, obviously.

Oh, and Sacre the first big off the bench? Over Black? C'mon Coach!
Early leader for new favorite Laker this year (a honor carried by Swaggy P, Xavier Henry, Earl Clark, and MWP amongst others in years past)...

Lou Williams.
Second unit is interesting here in the 2nd. Started off with Lou Williams, Jabari Brown, and Nick Young rather than staggering Clarkson/Russ. Lots of offensive juice and some good moments on offense created as a result. Although, this Jazz second unit is just terrible. Looking better now that they've brought in Favors and Hayward.

Kobe has the fanciest looking ice packs on I've ever seen.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Second unit is interesting here in the 2nd. Started off with Lou Williams, Jabari Brown, and Nick Young rather than staggering Clarkson/Russ. Lots of offensive juice and some good moments on offense created as a result. Although, this Jazz second unit is just terrible. Looking better now that they've brought in Favors and Hayward.

Who all did the Jazz have in their 2nd unit rotation before they brought Favors and Hayward back in? I hate not being able to watch games.
Share 49ersWebzone