There are 203 users in the forums

Your 2014-2015 WORLD CHAMPION Golden State Warriors.

Looks like Holiday is going to grab the final roster spot. He's had a really good pre-season, and Kerr speaking highly about him.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
couldn't watch or listen, but keep reading that the bench seems to be playing well, too

I just caught the 2nd half after the WS game was over. Still a BIG problem with turnovers. Kerr needs to get that fixed.

to be expected with our team transitioning to a controlled motion-type offense from a wild-do whatever you want-type of offense

Kerr was NOT happy

wish i woulda seen that

He was clearly irritated over the 27 turnovers during his presser. But like AsianJeff said, probably to be expected with a new offensive system, and this was a pre-season game with both teams experimenting with different line-up combinations
Looking more and more like Barnes will start at the 3, and Iggy will come off the bench to give the 2nd unit some direction. I think it's a great idea.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Looking more and more like Barnes will start at the 3, and Iggy will come off the bench to give the 2nd unit some direction. I think it's a great idea.

Definitely should, he absolutely took a step back last year coming off the bench. Hopefully this gets his head back on straight.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Definitely should, he absolutely took a step back last year coming off the bench. Hopefully this gets his head back on straight.

I hope so too. It will increase his trade value. I dont see anyway possible that the Warriors can sign Klay, Draymond, and Barnes long term given the salaries that Iggy, Curry, and Bogut get even if they move David Lee.
What are the real life expectations for the Dubs this year? What would be a successful season?

[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 24, 2014 at 8:55 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
What are the real life expectations for the Dubs this year? What would be a successful season?

73-9 regular season record and a championship.
Klay looked great last night!
@diamond83: Aaron Craft, Jason Kapono, Sean Kilpatrick, James Michael McAdoo and Mitchell Watt have been waived.

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@diamond83: Aaron Craft, Jason Kapono, Sean Kilpatrick, James Michael McAdoo and Mitchell Watt have been waived..

It's official then, Holiday won the final spot as expected. Craft reportedly heading to the D-league. Should get some quality experience in Santa Cruz.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Klay looked great last night!

He's been amazing so far, hope he continues playing this way all season. He seems ready to break out big time.

Awesome sequence for Bogut last night too

they looked freakin' good against the nugs.. this team gonna be fun to watch
Originally posted by sacniner:

55+ wins, top 4 seed in the West, and at least one playoff series win.
yahoo ranks us #2 on the power rankings
Share 49ersWebzone