LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Your 2014-2015 WORLD CHAMPION Golden State Warriors.

It's preseason but man am I excited for some Warriors basketball.
Succesful start for Warriors tonight. Win over the Clips is always good even when it doesnt really matter.
they played today?
klay dippin' on hawes..

https://t.co/2MYleAsiqf
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
klay dippin' on hawes..

https://t.co/2MYleAsiqf

He can get to the rack with ease, needs to do it more.
Warriors-Lakers tonight.
Klay with the push to get his Max deal. 20 at halftime. I guess the Dubs have until Halloween to extend him . If it doesnt get done he will become a restricted FA.

Hopefully Klay will be reasonable and settle for something a bit less than a max but quite frankly he has all the leverage.
Klay is beasting. Hopefully he keeps it up in the regular season. Need him to be more consistent. That said, I don't think there should be any discussion about who is the back backcourt in the NBA this year.

Really liking our ball movement and the overall flow of the offense. Very fluid and not as stagnant as it sometimes looked last year. Still waaaaayyyyyy too many silly turnovers but I guess that's to be expected.

Point blank: as the guys continue to "buy in" to Kerr's system, get it down, without sacrificing the intensity we bring on D, the west better watch out.
#PayKlay
@Rusty_SFChron: Andre Iguodala has a broken nose, but the Warriors say he'll be able to play through it.

Nedovic looked a lot better, looked like things might have slowed down for him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Klay with the push to get his Max deal. 20 at halftime. I guess the Dubs have until Halloween to extend him . If it doesnt get done he will become a restricted FA.

Hopefully Klay will be reasonable and settle for something a bit less than a max but quite frankly he has all the leverage.

few beat writers tweeted out the Warriors will match any deal/offer sheet he signs

problem is (they pointed out) is if he signs a one year offer sheet from another team. I believe it would allow him to hit the market after the one year with no control from the Warriors perspective
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Nedovic looked a lot better, looked like things might have slowed down for him.

I'm hoping he comes around - he's still young. Didn't they move into the 1st Rd. two drafts ago to take him?
i like what im seeing from the dubs so far. looks a lot more controlled on offense. i like the involvement of bogut in the post, especially if more teams plan on double teaming Steph
ball movement! gonna be a fun season.. klay gonna go stupid this year

b-rush looks healthy
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Oct 10, 2014 at 9:34 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone