LISTEN: 49ers Look To Sweep Seahawks & Questionable QB Rankings →

There are 363 users in the forums

***MLB Offseason Thread***

200!
off topic somewhat but IYKYK

One of the best feelings in the world. Knocking one out.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wltTNVSQalI?si=L-nFLWagSZNjTK5X
Curt Schilling continues to be a gigantic a*****e
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Curt Schilling continues to be a gigantic a*****e

Shocked
https://apnews.com/article/tim-wakefield-death-red-sox-ae1f9bd465fbefede0d030f915b1f988

Man i remember Tim wakefield when i use to follow baseball.. 57 is to young
Originally posted by battletowin:
https://apnews.com/article/tim-wakefield-death-red-sox-ae1f9bd465fbefede0d030f915b1f988

Man i remember Tim wakefield when i use to follow baseball.. 57 is to young

yup. That thing was NASTY

RIPPERS.


fall prediction

ALCS - Tex vs Hou
NLCS - LAD vs Atl

WS - HOU over ATL
Originally posted by valrod33:

but can they pitch? that's what Oct is all about

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by valrod33:

but can they pitch? that's what Oct is all about

No, all those guys listed are hitters. Dafuq they need to pitch for?
Originally posted by valrod33:
No, all those guys listed are hitters. Dafuq they need to pitch for?

I don't think you can slug your way to a WS champ just my own 2 cents, prove me wrong ATL
Originally posted by jrg:

1 year too late, but hell of a career.
Anybody but the Astros and Dodgers.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Anybody but the Astros and Dodgers.

I like the Stros cuz of Dusty B
wouldn't mind if he starts a lil dynasty here for all the folks who chimed in with 'he can't win the big one'
Share 49ersWebzone