LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Since 2018, DeGrom has an ERA of 1.76 in the 33 no decisions he's had in that time. Poor guy is stuck with such a s**t franchise.

Hang tough

gotta win the damn game

The Stu Gotz is strong in you

The Wilbon is strong in him.
Since 2018, DeGrom has an ERA of 1.76 in the 33 no decisions he's had in that time. Poor guy is stuck with such a s**t franchise.

Hang tough

gotta win the damn game

So dumb
Originally posted by 4ML:
[tweet

legend, need his jersey

Hang tough

gotta win the damn game

So dumb

Do it in the postseason
  • jrg
  • Veteran
His team may have got smacked, but he has one hell of a story to tell

Madison pitched a 7 inning no hitter today but wont get credit for it. It just seems to be if baseball is going to have this stupid 7 inning crap as official games then they need to recognize the no hitter.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Madison pitched a 7 inning no hitter today but wont get credit for it. It just seems to be if baseball is going to have this stupid 7 inning crap as official games then they need to recognize the no hitter.

Leaders of the MLB are an absolute joke. It's hard to take that sport seriously anymore.
A 7 inning no hitter doesn't count, but the winner of a 60 game season counts?

Make it make sense.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Yeah it's dumb. I think they changed the rule in the 90s. They took away like 30 no hitters that were shorter than 9 innings throughout history. Also I think there was a 10 inning no hitter that they don't consider a real no hitter. lol
Originally posted by SoCold:
Yeah it's dumb. I think they changed the rule in the 90s. They took away like 30 no hitters that were shorter than 9 innings throughout history. Also I think there was a 10 inning no hitter that they don't consider a real no hitter. lol

Only because he lost it. He threw 9 no hit innings, but didn't finish it in extras, so it didn't count.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SoCold:

Only because he lost it. He threw 9 no hit innings, but didn't finish it in extras, so it didn't count.

They talked about it on the radio. Both pitchers had a no hitter through 9 and one got the no hit win.
I'm all in on this idea.
I'm all in on this idea.

Take this soccer trash elsewhere. I want nothing to do with that. Thats a freakin joke.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I'm all in on this idea.

Take this soccer trash elsewhere. I want nothing to do with that. Thats a freakin joke.

it works beautifully in hockey.
I'm all in on this idea.

That's Stu's idea!

Now we just need the trampoline in CF
Share 49ersWebzone