LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Justin is Rob.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol John, he has been posting here before you came around man.
Originally posted by jrg:

Probably not. Ninerjohn isnt my original name. I joined about 05-06 originally and then left for a year or 2. Cant remember exactly and my name lapsed. Came back in 08
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 28, 2014 at 6:03 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Probably not. Ninerjohn isnt my original name. I joined about 05-06 originally and then left for a year or 2. Cant remember exactly and my name lapsed. Came back in 08

Well JustinMT (NinerFanMT) has been around forever. He isn't rob. Regardless, this isn't what this thread is about.

Your team gonna beat the Pirates?

He's been here nearly as long as I've been here. May 2005. Former name was NinerFanMT. Yankee/Jazz/Niner fan. Good dude. Not Rob.

Well JustinMT (NinerFanMT) has been around forever. He isn't rob. Regardless, this isn't what this thread is about.

Your team gonna beat the Pirates?

I wouldnt bet on it. Not in Pittsburgh
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

He's been here nearly as long as I've been here. May 2005. Former name was NinerFanMT. Yankee/Jazz/Niner fan. Good dude. Not Rob.

Oh right. I remember that name well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I wouldnt bet on it. Not in Pittsburgh

No offense, but I think Pittsburgh wins as well. They've been playing great ball and are insane at home. Scared the hell out of me. Thought they'd fly past the Cardinals for the division.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Royals/Cardinals WS
The one time I get any attention on this board after 9 years is because John thinks I'm rob. Although I will admit my last post in the MLB Regular Season thread was rob like, but that's only because I copied it from ESPN.com! Thanks for clearing all that up though James and Pete! lol

Kinda regretting the name change now.
Royals/Cardinals WS

Two of the most underrated fan bases in the league going head to head. That would be intense!
Originally posted by JustinMT:
The one time I get any attention on this board after 9 years is because John thinks I'm rob. Although I will admit my last post in the MLB Regular Season thread was rob like, but that's only because I copied it from ESPN.com! Thanks for clearing all that up though James and Pete! lol

Kinda regretting the name change now.

Sorry. Yes that name change messed me up. But. a couple of posts lately have been Rob like.
Royals/Cardinals WS

I would say an LA freeway WS is much more likely
Share 49ersWebzone