• Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Not a real World Series. Sorry Dodgers.

As much as i despise them winning it, it will still go down as a WS in the record book.

Yep. Sad but true

Everyone knows what this season actually was.

So if the 9ers win the Super Bowl it's not a real Super Bowl!!

GET OUT NOW!!!

The 49ers will have played a full length legitimate season under standard rules.

Yea but no fans - so it can be argued by haters that it's not.

As much as i despise them winning it, it will still go down as a WS in the record book.

Yep. Sad but true

Actually it was even tougher to win. LA had to win 4 series including a best of 3 where anything can happen. I'm as disappointed as anyone but it isn't like there should be an asterisk
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yep. Sad but true

So if the 9ers win the Super Bowl it's not a real Super Bowl!!

GET OUT NOW!!!

The 49ers will have played a full length legitimate season under standard rules.

Yea but no fans - so it can be argued by haters that it's not.

Bingo and I don't see games having full or even 80 percent capacity anytime soon.
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Yep. Sad but true

Hate the dodgers...but if there ever was an team with an * next to them....it's the astros lol

I never said there was an asterisk. This was just entirely an exhibition season. It was only 60 games long and they put a man on 2nd automatically in extras. Then played the postseason in nearly crowdless neutral sites. It wasn't regular baseball at all.

Im not hating on the Dodgers, this has been my opinion all season. Nobody can honestly call this season legitimate, given how it was constructed. Cant wait to get back to real baseball in 2021.
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Yep. Sad but true

Hate the dodgers...but if there ever was an team with an * next to them....it's the astros lol

I never said there was an asterisk. This was just entirely an exhibition season. It was only 60 games long and they put a man on 2nd automatically in extras. Then played the postseason in nearly crowdless neutral sites. It wasn't regular baseball at all.

Im not hating on the Dodgers, this has been my opinion all season. Nobody can honestly call this season legitimate, given how it was constructed. Cant wait to get back to real baseball in 2021.

I wonder if the extra innings rule are here to stay. Personally, dont mind it.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
I can already feel the hang over. Legoooo LA!!!

No f**ks given

SMDH
What was Cash's excuse for pulling Snell?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
What was Cash's excuse for pulling Snell?

Originally posted by valrod33:

Thank you.

Such a stupid decision. 73 pitches in a dominating performance in game 6 of the World Series, and you're gonna rely on analytics? What a joke.

No f**ks given

SMDH
Yeah on 1 . I think i seen/heard where the Fox guy was it Ken ? Who said he left right away but did hear Dodger's players invite Turner onto the Field
"Ken Rosenthal said on FS1 late Tuesday that Justin Turner (COVID-19) "insisted upon" being part of the Dodgers' World Series clinching celebration."

"Turner was pulled before the eighth inning of Tuesday night's World Series Game 6 win when the Dodgers were alerted that the veteran third baseman had tested positive for COVID-19, but he joined his teammates on the field 20-30 minutes after the final out and even took part in a team photo on the mound. The transcribed television report from Rosenthal: "My understanding from various people is that he was told not to go on the field, or asked not to go on the field. He insisted upon it, the Dodgers insisted upon it, and that is why he was out there. And at one point, he did have his mask off. He was mostly masked, but there was a point during the picture that he did take it off." Rosenthal also stated that "this is not a case of a false positive."

What a selfish douche.

No f**ks given

SMDH

Lol

Going to inspire thousands that test positive to ignore it

Congrats LA Covid spreaders
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 28, 2020 at 5:46 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Damn, just damn.
Share 49ersWebzone