LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

When you say something that makes no sense, make a t-shirt to remind everyone. lol

It makes no sense? I know it's a bay but that's essentially the ocean.

The ocean or bay isnt the issue, it just didnt make sense. If Bum wouldve actually got it out of the ocean, would he have felt better? It was a dumb comeback lol.

When you say something that makes no sense, make a t-shirt to remind everyone. lol

It makes perfect f**king sense and was a great comeback
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Agreed

"If you dont want me to watch the ball, go get it out of the ocean". That literally makes no sense.

He should have said "If you dont want me to watch the ball, dont give up the homer".

How would Bumgarner getting the ball out of the "ocean" change whether or not Muncy looked at it going into the water? Its was a terrible comeback.

"If you dont want me to watch the ball, go get it out of the ocean". That literally makes no sense.

He should have said "If you dont want me to watch the ball, dont give up the homer".

How would Bumgarner getting the ball out of the "ocean" change whether or not Muncy looked at it going into the water? Its was a terrible comeback.

Exactly lol. That made no sense at all. Sounded good in the moment, until people used their brains and then were like
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 15, 2019 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Exactly lol. That made no sense at all. Sounded good in the moment, until people used their brains and then were like

The Dodgers can keep making their novelty Bumgarner t-shirts. It'll distract everyone from their ringless fingers.

Lol dude looks like a truck driver or something.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

Makes sense to me

He's obviously saying if you dont want me to watch the ball, keep in the park but said it in a much snarkier, smartass way in order to rub it in.

Makes sense to me

He's obviously saying if you dont want me to watch the ball, keep in the park but said it in a much snarkier, smartass way in order to rub it in.

Just because you understood what he was trying to say doesn't mean what he actually said made sense. Getting the ball out of the water after the fact wouldn't have changed anything about what already transpired.
If you don't want me to hit a Homer, go get it out of the stands....

• Garce
  • Veteran

Agreed

"Don't watch the ball Run" - Mad Bum

"If you don't want me to watch the ball, get it out of the ocean" - lol wut?
Yankees demoted Clint Frazier to AAA. He's hitting .282/.330/.513 with 11 homers.

With everything he's dealt with since coming to NY, I wouldn't be surprised if he requests to be traded at this point.
Yankees demoted Clint Frazier to AAA. He's hitting .282/.330/.513 with 11 homers.

With everything he's dealt with since coming to NY, I wouldn't be surprised if he requests to be traded at this point.

Thats just tanking his trade value. Good look getting what hes worth after demoting him to AAA during a good season.

Big Z loves outfielders, especially AAA ones.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Trade him to the Gs.
Share 49ersWebzone