LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

USC Football 2014 FIGHT ON!

Pat Haden, who will officially step down as USC's athletic director on June 30, used his position on a foundation to enrich himself and his family while he also funneled a vast majority of scholarship money towards USC and away from other schools, according to an investigation by the Los Angeles Times.

http://deadspin.com/report-usc-ad-pat-haden-funneled-scholarship-foundatio-1782297959?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

What a piece of s**t.
BUMPER SAUCE
Bamas line was too good.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 801niner:
Bamas line was too good.

I think it's safe to safe Bama were too good at every position.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Pat Haden, who will officially step down as USC's athletic director on June 30, used his position on a foundation to enrich himself and his family while he also funneled a vast majority of scholarship money towards USC and away from other schools, according to an investigation by the Los Angeles Times.

http://deadspin.com/report-usc-ad-pat-haden-funneled-scholarship-foundatio-1782297959?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

What a piece of s**t.

I'm a Trojan and completely agree. Haden has always operated as if he was on the slide and/or planning his next gig. Letting the NCAA off that easy after everything that is happening in the courts with McNair and everything that was happening with other schools reeks of not burning a future employer.

F Pat.
COAch got punched in face by player loloooo
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
COAch got punched in face by player loloooo

That was a rumor. The kid is homesick and on a team that's not too happy. He's transferring out.

Believe it or not, this happens more than you think. A lot of kids get to the next level in football and have a hard time cutting it.

I wouldn't trust a whole lot of Internet chatter at the moment. A lot of lunny garbage is being twitted or posted.

It kinda like sports writers coming our forums for 49er stories...
  • Jiks
Ill be at the game cheering for my Utes! Either Utah wins in a close game, or you guys blow us out I'm guessing.

Good luck
Share 49ersWebzone